New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

Hmm, more RNG for a chance at boxes and spirits. I already feel like playing this game like a no-lifer and having no control over what i get, since i cant ''influence'' the temple in the way i'm used to the word. I was hyped about double corruptions; now one month in and i ran a lot of temples and have only had corruption room 4 times and got 4 elder bricks. Thats not fun, i rather sell my tabula for divines now, cause in the time it takes me to get a corruption room i can ssf farm about 5 of them. I could imagine that if rooms worked like the new rain of arrows picks targets (half targeted/chosen targets, half random) it would feel a lot more impactful running temple.

As for boxes and spirits; i wont be running them personally, i don't like them, but they can be fun i reckon. Was rather hoping for talisman or beastiary room, perhaps perandus, since i got coins from vault rooms now. I'm happy with the league and temple as is and will be though, just wont be aiming for challenges anymore : )

Just what we need ... something to make "Use These Devices" even harder to complete :(

Please fix that challenge ...
Next patch: made the Use these devices only require 8/9 because spawning over 50 gem rooms still isn't enough to get all three corruption outcomes and that wasn't fair, especially after adding a ghosts room when we could have just added that to the shore map as a guaranteed spawn from the boss there...

/Oh, I'm dreaming. Sadly.
"
Gumlass wrote:

Just what we need ... something to make "Use These Devices" even harder to complete :(

can a bitch get her hat back
Use these Devices is now even more harder to complete! Noooooooooooooo
empyrean apparatus nice name lul
So what exactly is the point of Tormented spirits room? It will only make getting the 2-3 actually valuable T3 rooms even more difficult. If someone understands please answer.

Strongbox room is a go. Looking forward to that one.
I am seriously underwhelmed. Sry GGG

Why tormented spirits? They are always disappointing in terms of their mechanic and reward alike. The only tormented spirit worth hunting is the embezzler but even when possessing a mob it often only drops a few alchs and fusings. This room is not worth upgrading...switch it

Srongboxes could be a thing but only diviners and cartographers are worth something. And according to the wiki the carto box cannot spawn in t13+ maps which probably includes the temple at that level and above. Even if it can spawn its an RNG fest....seriously why?

you at GGG love RNG and seem to only balance drop rates/ rewards around streamer playtimes of 6-12 h a day. Thanks you ... NOT !!!!
"
Tuomari wrote:
Tormentet Spirit room looks kinda lame and rather would not want it to waste space in temple layout but strongbox room seems awesome.

I agree 100%
I don't see any reason to visit or upgrade that room with the current info given.
"
Gumlass wrote:

Gonna chime in with this as well. Spent over 12 hours Quarry fishing the other day to not get *either* Vaal gem corruption result. Gave me T15 Elder fishing flashbacks. It's even more ridiculous considering Torment is probably one of the most uninteresting and unrewarding mechanics in PoE, so adding it doesn't make any sense.

Incursion has this Abyss league syndrome where the initial mechanics are great (Abyss spawning monsters to chase, Incursions being like a timed breach) leading to a disappointing end result (no depths/liches, temple room RNG and its size starting to become tedious after a month).

Still a bigger fan of Harbinger where you could just kill them, get plentiful league-based drops and continue on with what you were doing.
Last edited by Hanarae on Jul 2, 2018, 5:18:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info