3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
TRLX wrote:
Hello, so I'm going to try out this build & curious, what should I level with? Gems so to say.
Thanks! :)

Get a Tabula and juice your freezing pulse as much as possible. Get 2 First Snow jewels ASAP as well.
Is there room to decently increase tankiness by removing some dps or the dps decrease would be too dramatic for any change?
Last edited by heisenberg8 on Jan 16, 2019, 6:15:59 PM
"
heisenberg8 wrote:
Is there room to decently increase tankiness by removing some dps or the dps decrease would be too dramatic for any change?

You should reach a decent point of tankiness without losing dps, like using a rare armour like the one that I linked in the page before, which gave me 500+hp instead of the cloak, or lorewave less hp gained but more max res and dps too.
The rest is about min-maxing the single items, like hp+mana+reduced mana reserved on helmet, hp+mana+dmg taken gained as mana+warlord's on ring, a lot of hp on belt+gloves and make sure to have jewel with %hp or flat hp
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Whats the point of those crits passives if youre running controlled destruction?
"
heisenberg8 wrote:
Whats the point of those crits passives if youre running controlled destruction?

controlled distruction doesn't literally drop your crit chance to 0% lol, I still have 76% crit chance with p.charges up
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
"
Kingolo wrote:
"
heisenberg8 wrote:

You should reach a decent point of tankiness without losing dps, like using a rare armour like the one that I linked in the page before, which gave me 500+hp instead of the cloak, or lorewave less hp gained but more max res and dps too.
The rest is about min-maxing the single items, like hp+mana+reduced mana reserved on helmet, hp+mana+dmg taken gained as mana+warlord's on ring, a lot of hp on belt+gloves and make sure to have jewel with %hp or flat hp

Why does the guide recommend Cloak of Defiance? How does that compare to say a Loreweave in terms of defenses?
Question -

Herald of Ice - Ice Bite - Onslaught - Increased Critical Strikes

I am regularly shattering guys and getting the HoI explosions. But almost never seeing Onslaught Proc or Frenzy Charges. Granted I am still leveling and just got these links set up. Is this just a gem level issue? Or does this not work as regularly as it used to?

Thanks!

P.S. This build is exactly what I was looking for. Love them HoI shatters!
"
Gaidin85 wrote:
Question -

Herald of Ice - Ice Bite - Onslaught - Increased Critical Strikes

I am regularly shattering guys and getting the HoI explosions. But almost never seeing Onslaught Proc or Frenzy Charges. Granted I am still leveling and just got these links set up. Is this just a gem level issue? Or does this not work as regularly as it used to?

Thanks!

P.S. This build is exactly what I was looking for. Love them HoI shatters!

your herald isnt doing enough damage to kill things. that being said you can totally get onslaught on kill from a jewel or a boot craft these days so i dropped the gem for enlighten.

the way i see it is this.. if its not an on hit proc.. you won't have it for most bosses anyway.. so its point less to sweat about it.

hell even the frenzy charge generation is pointless in the end since you will absolutely not have them up when fighting something like shaper
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jan 24, 2019, 7:49:19 AM
Hey really enjoying the build so far just curious whats the best possible armor assuming i have about 20+ex budget for the armor
i fell in love with this build during my first poe days, the only difference that it was done on eementalist. i couldn't do it cause void batteries and pandemonius were expensive. but since i started using it i can't stop playing it! i play different builds but this keep being one of my Staples since abyss!
even if is a goddamn glass cannon

L-O-V-E IT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info