3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

so i have this build and i love it! so right now i have the cloak 6L and i was reading ypur guide u said lorweave is the best option overall why is that?
"
thecronosone wrote:
I'll ask again, how about changing cold penetration for faster projectiles? also it seems to me that onslaught is never on vs bosses, why not change it for enhance lvl4? HoI quality bonus is global cold damage.

its... literally the post under yours asking about it...
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
xalekx wrote:
Am i doing something wrong with my build? I keep getting 1 shots from the fortification members and from the essence releases.

I got unreserved 1.4k mana but whenever a boss hits me i get to 0 mana and it takes few seconds till i get back to 20-30% mana so i could use frostbomb/freezing pulse. Most of the time in this few seconds the other mobs finish me off leading to many deaths to boss fights or dense mobs.

Could anyone check my profile char=LexByteFrost and tell me if i am on a wrong path and what shall i change?

use

as a panic flask.

there will always be a risk of losing your mana in one go as mom unless you unreserved mana is larger than 44% of your life pool.

Thanks for the reply i will give it a go!!
One thing that isn't clear in your guide is the gem placement. In the videos it looks like you're using LMP or GMP with FP, but on your POB you don't seem to be using either. Can you explain?
How does this build fare vs elemental reflect? And if ele reflect maps or the ele reflect from Atziri isn’t a problem could you explain how? I would like to copy this build but it seems like ele reflect would destroy it.
"
Zand wrote:
One thing that isn't clear in your guide is the gem placement. In the videos it looks like you're using LMP or GMP with FP, but on your POB you don't seem to be using either. Can you explain?

Use ''First snow'' jewel.
"
scrappy903 wrote:
How does this build fare vs elemental reflect? And if ele reflect maps or the ele reflect from Atziri isn’t a problem could you explain how? I would like to copy this build but it seems like ele reflect would destroy it.

dont do ele reflect. the whole cant take reflected critical damage thing assassin gets is pretty much worthless.
"
Sammbs wrote:
"
Zand wrote:

Ah right, forgot about those. It's been a while since I played FP.

Has anyone had luck killing Uber Elder with this build? How does it perform?
"
Zand wrote:
"
Sammbs wrote:
"
Zand wrote:

Ah right, forgot about those. It's been a while since I played FP.

Has anyone had luck killing Uber Elder with this build? How does it perform?

You have the damage to do it, you should be able to take him down fairly comfortably after few(a lot of) tries, the first run I failed so bad, wasted 6portal in 3min lmao
Also for uber shaper I'd swap L-warp for Flame dash, Imo, wich I didn't have the first uber coz I accidentally vendored for gcp. lol

My Gear with old armour

Now I recently upgraded the armour to this

But Haven't tried the uber yet with this, since I made the elder blob in the atlas, so won't happen anytime soon but should definitely go smoother plus now I have perfect 3res for Oak's flask.

Also worth mentioning my old armour

I recommend to use a Rare with high hp, mana, some res with Damage taken from mana, instead of the CoD that I used before, just losing few mana but gained like 500hp and res.
Another useful item, but for MoM builds in general, is the mod
%damage taken gained as mana, often happen that after a big blow you are stuck with no mana to warp away or in the middle of a pack with no chance to move or skill at all, this should prevent some of these situations.

Sorry for the bad english, cheers!
IGN: ZaphSkyWalker
Last edited by Kingolo on Jan 15, 2019, 2:19:41 PM
Hello, so I'm going to try out this build & curious, what should I level with? Gems so to say.
Thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info