[3.3] Fate Of The Elements(Elemental Hit) | 3mil+ Dmg | 2mil Shaper Dmg | Fast map clearing!

"
Morphyne123 wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:
I went ahead and made a video of the gameplay in a Tier 9 yellow map, link here: https://youtu.be/lbIPpu-C_I0

Gear:

Things to note:

- Using poachers simply because I didn't recolor my gloves

- Didn't take vaal pact because I dislike the gameplay

- Heralds aren't level 20 nor 20% quality

- No incursion because my temple was ready to open

Hey Cryyyy,

Looked at the video, looks awesome. Glad you're enjoying the build. That's the greatest thing about this build. There's so many variables that you can use and can form it to whatever you'd like. I personally like the fact that you don't want to use Vaal Pact and would rather build differently, and it totally works. Keep going man! I like what I see :)

Thanks very much, I still am in the process of leveling and changing up the build pretty starved on chaos and no exalts current, so more farming and more flipping looking at a better ring, and a corrupted 2 socket tombfist to increase my dps by a bunch.
"
cryyyy wrote:

So a few things I am going to point out on this build and set up. The very first problem is setting a tree to level 100, it sets unrealistic view on the build. A large % of the player base never makes it to 100, most people sit between 90-95. So I edited the tree for a level 93 with my changes we lost about 151 life and 1% chance to evade this is more realistic to the normal player. I kept your defensive set up because I believe with heralds our damage really didn't get that much better although the extra explosions and clear speed is nice you can choose either set up. I also changed the jewels, the jewels set (cobalt jewels) are anywhere from 100c to 110c not happening unless you put in your title high budget, if so we'd get a corrupted tombfist with enfeeble or elemental weakness on hit and % attack speed. Also sword took off corrupted again over 1 ex for good corruptions although there are so few it makes it hard to buy for the average player. We are still over 2m dps on shaper and over 4.4m damage no shaper. Also a big missing point is the enchantments on boots and helmet, we want boots enchanted with attack speed and helmet with ele hit attack speed it's a large dps boost without much investment. And finally I switched vaal haste and vaal graces spots because I want vaal grace on an increased duration for the defensive layer than the haste which would be a more offensive approach.

https://pastebin.com/ynKNPs9j

Yes I agree. Setting the build up at level 100 is nearly impossible to achieve. I will work on the PoB link to fix this issue. I too agree that the jewels are also fairly expensive, however they're not doing much. We really just take them for life and everything else is a minor bonus. I'm currently working on my gear enchantments which is funny cause as I was checking this I was running through labs to get them lol. As for the heralds, I read that the synergy between Ele Hit and Fate of The Vaal can be a bit tricky. If the two elements that are chosen randomly are different elements when you attack, they won't do a full damaging blow which causes us to lose damage in the process. The heralds help you line up the damage better so more of your hits are hitting with the same element causing your big damage numbers. I like the fact that of using Vaal Grace for defense and will be using this in my setup for more defense. I too agree with getting rid of the corruption on the sword to better equip new players with a more achievable build setup. Expense is another reason why I haven't taken Yoke of Suffering and placed it into my build. It's 5ex in HC and I feel it's just too pricey for me now and maybe later on, I can fit it into the build. All these points are good ones and will be implementing them into the guide. Thank you for your help. :)
Last edited by Morphyne123 on Jun 30, 2018, 3:34:50 PM
"
Morphyne123 wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:

snip

Yes I agree. Setting the build up at level 100 is nearly impossible to achieve. I will work on the PoB link to fix this issue. I too agree that the jewels are also fairly expensive, however they're not doing much. We really just take them for life and everything else is a minor bonus. I'm currently working on my gear enchantments which is funny cause as I was checking this I was running through labs to get them lol. As for the heralds, I read that the synergy between Ele Hit and Fate of The Vaal can be a bit tricky. If the two elements that are chosen randomly are different elements when you attack, they won't do a full damaging blow which causes us to lose damage in the process. The heralds help you line up the damage better so more of your hits are hitting with the same element causing your big damage numbers. I like the fact that of using Vaal Grace for defense and will be using this in my setup for more defense. I too agree with getting rid of the corruption on the sword to better equip new players with a more achievable build setup. Expense is another reason why I haven't taken Yoke of Suffering and placed it into my build. It's 5ex in HC and I feel it's just too pricey for me now and maybe later on, I can fit it into the build. All these points are good ones and will be implementing them into the guide. Thank you for your help. :)

I tested out the no heralds and used the arctic armor with, vaal grace + haste active and I noticed very little difference although I do see where you are coming from looking at the numbers it seems cold damage is our very lowest hitting out of the 3. So hitting with cold will be a loss, but it seems with the high attack speed cycling through the elements is fast. I'm not sure more testing is to be done on what is really great but I definitely love the haste on + arctic + vaal grace/haste I never really take damage/fear for my life as I did in the triple herald.
Last edited by cryyyy on Jun 30, 2018, 4:20:40 PM
"
cryyyy wrote:

I tested out the no heralds and used the arctic armor with, vaal grace + haste active and I noticed very little difference although I do see where you are coming from looking at the numbers it seems cold damage is our very lowest hitting out of the 3. So hitting with cold will be a loss, but it seems with the high attack speed cycling through the elements is fast. I'm not sure more testing is to be done on what is really great but I definitely love the haste on + arctic + vaal grace/haste I never really take damage/fear for my life as I did in the triple herald.

I'll have to try it out and see how it feels. I would like to drop the triple herald setup because I do feel the same way. Everyone in the community though is telling me that without it, it doesn't cycle through the elements well enough, but before I switched to them I didn't notice much of a change either.
Is this build still be developed ?

I ve tried to optimize it a bit. Please feel free to add more:
This is the current PoB build: https://pastebin.com/s1cX4PDz

Last edited by WhiteLionATX on Jul 20, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
Hey there! Loving this build and trying my best to maximize it to its fullest potential, was hoping I could get some guidance/thoughts here. Ended up snagging some seemingly crazy gloves for 25 ex, perfectly colored for all 3 heralds and an enlighten support, allowing me to replace Tombfist and take Arctic Armour in a 1 socket ring I crafted with Assassin's Mark,and have enough mana to run it alongside the heralds (with the help of a Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel). I'd love to eventually take full advantage of the gloves and put shield charge/faster attacks/AoE support/IDK (maybe Crit chance support?) in there. But I'm thinking that'd require me to get a Fate of the Vaal with Fortify on hit on it. I've dumped a lot of currency into the build mainly for QoL purposes (3 curses, 2 on hit, 1 CWDT) and I guess what I'd like to know at this point is do you think that'd be a worthy investment for faster clear speed, etc. Also any thoughts on how I could improve any of my gear further would be appreciated. Thank you!!

actually why you use elemental Equilibrium when you using triple herald?....the triple herald buffs will added all 3 kinds of elemental damage to your hits if you use 3 of them together....

Also I think dual wield Fate of elemental elements are better? but I am not sure how this weapon work for picking which elemental when you dual wielding. but I think the bottom increased damage will stack if you dual wielding
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Aug 1, 2018, 6:26:53 AM
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
actually why you use elemental Equilibrium when you using triple herald?....the triple herald buffs will added all 3 kinds of elemental damage to your hits if you use 3 of them together....

The PoB math in this whole thread is slightly off.

Whatever element that Elemental Hit chooses will be the elemental damage that is done.

Example:

If the weapon chooses fire - all 3 Heralds add fire/light/cold - Elemental Hit chooses lightning.

Your damage will be lightning damage from Elemental Hit. The weapon's damage is completely ignored. Fire and cold Heralds are completely ignored. Lightning Herald will add to Elemental Hit's lightning damage.

Luckily, it is still quite a lot of damage - enough to kill Shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info