The Ivory Chaos Armour Set and Cloak

*sniff sniff*

Smell that? Smells like a consumer rebellion to me.

Just pretend I posted the lyrics to "Revolution" here.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
420 Points for same Teture how Chaos but another color? wow disgusting
Looks good for sure, but we already have enough armor sets.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
DrCola wrote:
paying $42 for what is essentially a recolour feels bad, especially if you already have the set...

dont buy it
"
sSasori wrote:
game running like shit?

better release new mtx

playing on a potato?

better blame someone who designs art&graphic for not fixing my shit
I would prefer:

1) New hideout layouts
2) Additional Hideout slots (so that I could swap between my favorite HOs)
3) More necklace MTXs

Nevertheless, I have to admit that new Ivory Chaos Armour set looks very stylish (I prefer it over original one)!
Last edited by Talamoe on Jun 22, 2018, 2:06:33 PM
You guys thought of totally different models as armor MTX? You could recycle the monster models.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
DrCola wrote:
paying $42 for what is essentially a recolour feels bad, especially if you already have the set...

This. I hope this doesn't become a trend.
Well it looks cool, I like it over the original.

It's still too pricey, like most of the mtx. I don't think minor adjustments to existing assets are helping the point any lol. Maybe Tencent can give you guys a Chinese hookup for cheaply producing art assets.

I mean seriously... I'm sitting on unspent points, but perceived value usually cockblocks impulse buy pretty hard in this game. I generally feel you'd end up making more by releasing more for cheaper. Of course, if yall are making bank as it is, then I guess I am wrong (and I DID impulse buy spacecat, and don't regret it at all).
You guys got tencent now, time to lower the prices. There is no way i pay through the nose now, it felt shitty beforehand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info