The Ivory Chaos Armour Set and Cloak

"
Ianpact wrote:
Looks great. I would argue that the contrast of the coloring makes it look better than the default chaos armor.

I decided to level a molten strike character again as my other builds just didn't seem to be progressing well. I could really use a Molten Strike mtx that isn't quite so orange or bright. Hope to see it soon.

P.S. Also, I would really like to see the Contruct golem skin that is usable by any golem ;)

So, I finally thought of a neat mtx for Molten Stike. I would like to see something based on the Malachai Portal. The black and red effect would create some great contrast. I also hope that you will consider making the mobs that are caught on fire by this effect will burn in a red and/or black. Perhaps make it alternate between burn colors if two at once is too much.

Either way, I hope to see something soon. :)

Last edited by Ianpact on Jun 22, 2018, 2:51:31 AM
iv stopped purchasing anything in this game, iv spent too much as it is.

the pricing of this armour set is tragic.

guys just wait 12 months and we get tons of fully loaded games for the price of an armour set.
"
Jibblies wrote:
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
I've supported you guys for quite some time but when you consider what just one armor set like this one costs it's becoming harder and harder to justify the MTX prices, particularly with the recent acquisition by Tencent. In short GGG:

this. PERIOD

GGG, if you truly listen to us, you'd better note this, particularly your Price Analyst person or team.

It is getting extremely exorbitant and starting to discourage many players including those who would support you with real-world currency to support you through all these cosmetic purchases.

Hope you pick-up on this and change, please. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael