3.3.0d Patch Notes

"
Adjusted the visual effects of Shocked Ground to be less erratic.

less migraine-inducing would be better.

any guesses on how large this patch will be due to all the unannounced upcoming MTX?
Nice for Vala voices and the Epileptics shock grounds^^.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.0d Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where The Plaguemaw III prophecy could trigger while in an Incursion.

Just happened to me today.Ty for fixing it.
That's just how it is. Virtually every build that's made it onto BotW has gotten nerfed out of existence within a patch.

RIP Wormblaster the Third.
Please nerf rare monsters in the Temple. They can take hours to bring down and sometimes they almost one shot you :(
Nice, really amazing to seem some developers still do their best to make their game great.

Thanks GGG
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
That's just how it is. Virtually every build that's made it onto BotW has gotten nerfed out of existence within a patch.

RIP Wormblaster the Third.

"
-

You're saying that yet none of the others went through that and are still played, having a poet's pen myself it still goes as good as before (even more than that due to arc)

You can't compare it to wormblaster, you can't compare it to RF SR or Dark Pact which are still in the list of mindless end game clearing builds.

This is the first one that wasn't nerfed, it was DESTROYED. If the Mjolner and CoC changes are nerfs, an equivalent to this is them having a MINUTE cooldown between casts.

It should have been buffed since traps were advertised as no cooldown and no charges.

What we got instead is cooldown and inability of throwing more than one at a time, and when you would link MINES to TRAPS so you could get more than once at a time, making a 2 link base build into a 4 link one (thus allowing only two supports) you now get three clones every 4 seconds (since they disappear by the time the cooldown is over)... yeah, we can't let that happen, you can't do it from now on.

I was hyped for half of bestiary to make that a build, having made it in 2017 somewhat successfully and having had fun with it.

A sleepless night at the start of the league only to find out the build is ruined... yeah, I'm still very salty about it.
Hi GGG. There's a bug when using Thought & Action or HOWA Claws when your gloves are enchanted with "Of War". The 3D affect sometimes stretches randomly and can sometimes get to the size of the entire screen causing some flickers and distortion.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.0d Patch Notes
  • Added new voiced dialogue for Alva Valai when exploring the jungles outside the Temple of Atzoatl.

You know why it's lost? BECAUSE ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUNGLE IDIOT HAHAHAH!!!

Best patch note.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.0d Patch Notes
  • Elemental Hit's Area of Effect component now correctly applies to the additional targets hit as a result of the Ancestral Call support.

Feels much better clearing now. Thanks for that.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info