3.3.0d Patch Notes

no fix for this shit, c'mo...:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsizhUTNrrw&feature=youtu.be
IGG: StaySafeUBITONQQQQQQQQQ or Boretoeidiot
I find that funny they're removing the clone thingie when it was in build of the week xd
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
yay bug fixes! Thanks for looking at (literally) the shocking ground shit.

Perfect timing by the way... just washed my mousepad and hung it out to dry for an hour.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 20, 2018, 5:12:05 PM
"Fixed a bug where Arcane Surge would not work when supporting a castable spell which was linked to a Cast when Damage Taken Support gem"

Can you clarify this please?
Hope this shocking ground will stop hurting my eyes, currently rerolling maps due to this.
nice patch thanks ggg and tencent
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when changing areas.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

Thank you!

I'm sure these aren't as exciting to work on, but they're hugely appreciated.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
so last patch noted about poets pens and vaal skills...

Prior to that patch i tried vaal skills in poets pens, once got to the souls it would not proc, steering me away from the idea, then patch said fixed it, i ran poets some more and oh thats right vaal arc still will not proc inside the pens, yes i have the souls i have it on hot key to monitor... can someone clarify the patch as to if it is supposed to proc vaal skills or not?
It's always nice to see progress being made. <3 GGG
"
9876 wrote:
so last patch noted about poets pens and vaal skills...

Prior to that patch i tried vaal skills in poets pens, once got to the souls it would not proc, steering me away from the idea, then patch said fixed it, i ran poets some more and oh thats right vaal arc still will not proc inside the pens, yes i have the souls i have it on hot key to monitor... can someone clarify the patch as to if it is supposed to proc vaal skills or not?

Vaal skills can not be triggered. You having the souls is not an issue.

Previously the bug was that if you had a Vaal skill gem in a Poet's pen, you could not self-cast the Vaal skill either, making it completely unusable.

As it is now, the regular skill will be triggered by Poet's Pen, and you can self-cast the Vaal version of the skill.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 20, 2018, 5:25:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info