Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

"
Emystwalker wrote:
"
k_f_2 wrote:
Hope this makes some people laugh / smile :) - I'm sure people have experienced some of these incidences, especially if you play in groups and/or trade .... are you guilty?

Good advice for things not to do :) Especially (1) ... Ensures invites back for free beachheads, PJs, maps and endgame content, esp for those who cant afford them or have no patience to buy them.

Thanks for the positive feedback! It's great that my entry has got all sorts of people talking about PoE Bad Practises and you've highlighted one point with how some common courtesy can actually be beneficial for yourself too :) A win-win situation!
Third Submition; Next one i'll spend more time on to get more of that pow.

"
Kishimo wrote:

Path of exile DATING SIM!!!! Confess your feelings for Sin, and realize the harsh reality of this cruel land!!!!!!

i love you, imma cry

My submission for the Art Contest.
Hi guys!
This is my artwork for the competition :)

no.1
Shaper's Orb

no.2
alva valai

"
lolozori wrote:

my submission, a simple witch portrait.

She is using MTX srs , The Blood Thorn and Speaker's Wreath.

http://images2.imagebam.com/9b/dc/ad/1d6c40910441894.jpg
Full resolution.

mate ur stuff has gone to new levels since I last saw it, thats rly awesome.
Here's my submission!

My submission for the fanart contest. Heavily inspired by an old Diablo 2 piece. I basically wanted to recreate the original D2 image in the PoE setting.
Last edited by Fishbaka on Jul 4, 2018, 10:51:49 PM
"
Fishbaka wrote:
My submission for the fanart contest. Heavily inspired by an old Diablo 2 piece.

Yasssss! Amazing!
"
Fishbaka wrote:
My submission for the fanart contest. Heavily inspired by an old Diablo 2 piece.

Holy.... This is so good. My favourite so far!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info