Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

Last edited by Homard01 on Jun 30, 2018, 12:12:28 PM
Another one Solaris-art as another one my submission

-- Whoa, it's okay, she likes you, she just want to snuggle. Don't worry just wear some metal gauntlets and move slow. here take a corrupted arc gem and give it to her, her favourite snack : )

... raised stygian Revenant w this skin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf51yj0ICSU

Lunaris taking a walk at the bloodied river in Sarn

High res
This is my first submition; Path of Exiled themed accessory which is a magic infused type of crown to be forged with a new ore.

Here is my second submition; A new environment mood for a new area.

Spoiler
"
k_f_2 wrote:
Wow - great submissions guys. I've loved seeing all of them! A really artistic bunch of PoE players we have:). I particularly love the models and those who have used different mediums but WOW - all of them have been fantastic!

Here is another of my submissions which is a continuum of my previous submission, I have drawn on the suggestion of one my friends. This is in reflection of some debate happening here due to my previous drawing.

Art is meant to provoke emotions right? Hope others find this funny:)

So when you're out of arguments and look like a tool, you decide to keep going with those strawman argument replacements and making yourself look even more clueless? Welp, listen more to your friends' advice I guess, it most certainly works out well for you, considering the irony of the message in this #10, which perfectly describes people like you who are ignoring other people and their convenience, telling them to do things the way it's convenient for you, and guilt-tripping anyone who doesn't respond to 30 players at once 'by association'. :^)
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Jul 1, 2018, 3:20:22 PM
And yet another lazy sketch. It's a silly idea about an album cover for Sin and Innocence music duo.

My entry for the POE Fan Art Competition.

When you go to do missions with Zana, she will usually ask,
"Still sane, Exile?" What if, after all the missions on maps, and battles against the Elder, what if we need to ask her...
"Still sane, Zana?"
Hello all!
Here's my first entry in this competition
Heavily inspired by a painting by Dave Rapoza

Undead Vaal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info