Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

Can i choose currency stash tabs instead? :(

Last edited by valar_morghulis_valar_dohaeris on Jun 26, 2018, 2:03:02 AM
Well this is an old sculpture i made for the previous contest, couldnt finish it on time, its my take on a ocultist witch, hope this work for the contest, apoligies for the poor potato cellphone cam, i have nothing better, ill try to see if someone, like a neighbour or a cooworker can borrow a better camera, whatever happens, im glad i did that sculpture, really helped me through some really dark shit were going on (and still) with my life.

mini

larger

http://images2.imagebam.com/61/c3/32/f567e2904476614.jpg

1:1 snip for those who care about it.

Spoiler
"
IRZecka wrote:
The Labyrinth is by far my favorite thing about POE.

I love this one :)

"
razecback wrote:
When you became templar level 100 without any Ascendancy!

What's wrong with his neck? It's completely normal. That's not the Templar for sure.

"
Sonnenwalzer wrote:
young marauder, 3d sculpture

How much time it took you? Do you stream your work? How long it took you to get to that level?

"
_Syberia_ wrote:
Solaris and Lunaris.

I am a big fan of an early concept art of witch) And i know that she cannot survive this battle in this "armor")) But hey) That's an art) At first i wanted to draw a Kitava... But there is so many fan art of it) So here it is)

Why witch is almoust naked as well though? :D
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jun 26, 2018, 8:25:00 AM
"
stef_ruvx wrote:
Extra thicc bosses comin' in.
My 3rd submission, lots of cool art so far..
some feedback would be nice, but unfortunately, Bex.exe has stopped responding...

Inked Drawing #3: Solaris & Lunaris: stef_ruvx ~ 06/24/2018

https://imgur.com/a/OOHXwlX

Lunaris is standing, but I am not sure about Solaris pose? What exactly is she doing? Jumping? In some odd fasion? Also where exactly she points he spear? She doesn't want to hurt Lunaris here, right? But edge of her spear is about to pierce Lunaris :o Also Sol
aris seems so much more THICc :o

"
vane1500 wrote:
Well this is an old sculpture i made for the previous contest, couldnt finish it on time, its my take on a ocultist witch, hope this work for the contest, apoligies for the poor potato cellphone cam, i have nothing better, ill try to see if someone, like a neighbour or a cooworker can borrow a better camera, whatever happens, im glad i did that sculpture, really helped me through some really dark shit were going on (and still) with my life.
Spoiler

How exactly it's made? Material? How much time it took?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jun 26, 2018, 8:30:36 AM
Here is my Scion

Last edited by _Blade_master_ on Jun 26, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
Lunaris vs Solaris

I just left my imagination go, fly with the game, so that's my interpretation of Solaris vs Lunaris, warriors

Oil style
Spoiler

Render
Spoiler
Last edited by kovalk123 on Jun 26, 2018, 9:34:55 AM
to kovalk123

"
Please note that the submission needs to be your own work and needs to have been created after the launch of the competition.

I saw this artwork before, Oct 5, 2017: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2013874
Last edited by Kardalak_IX on Jun 26, 2018, 10:24:21 AM
Guys, can you please let me know if my post at page 7 works? It bugs out for me. I think I need another site to upload it. Let me know. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info