Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

"
k_f_2 wrote:
Hope this makes some people laugh / smile :) - I'm sure people have experienced some of these incidences, especially if you play in groups and/or trade .... are you guilty?

The golden rules for any exile playing in group! :)
Last edited by TaxmanD on Jun 24, 2018, 2:40:33 AM
"
k_f_2 wrote:
Hope this makes some people laugh / smile :) - I'm sure people have experienced some of these incidences, especially if you play in groups and/or trade .... are you guilty?

#1 is wrong. Fast dudes are best and all you need is equip a bright beak.

#9 is wrong too, try to buy a poor joy when you need to do a rotation. Or try to buy some tier 5 map when you need to complete it to flip influence for an elder square. It's slow even when you're spamming 10+ sellers at once and barely 1 responds.
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Jun 24, 2018, 3:28:58 AM
"
Towlg wrote:
"
k_f_2 wrote:

#9 is wrong too, try to buy a poor joy when you need to do a rotation. Or try to buy some tier 5 map when you need to complete it to flip influence for an elder square. It's slow even when you're spamming 10+ sellers at once and barely 1 responds.

#1 Make some friends and learn respect, your tryhard opinion might change.

#9 Again learn some respect and a little patience or criticize GGG for their trading system instead of someones absolute valid thoughts.
"
Towig wrote:

Wow - Towing really would be fun to party with (not):P These are just some light-hearted "guidelines", which is a good way to be a good party-player and be respectful of others who are also playing the game.

Glad others can see the merit in some of the suggestions - thanks:). From speaking with people, most can see the funny side, especially as most people would have been "guilty" at some point in time (including myself).

p.s. Never had a problem with needing maps etc. for rotations or map completions. If I am short, one of my friends would often help out and I can buy one back for them back later if needed (or do a map swap) and vice-versa. Guess one cannot do that if they don't have friends to help out and one won't get friends if are disrespectful / don't care about others.

Path of exile DATING SIM!!!! Confess your feelings for Sin, and realize the harsh reality of this cruel land!!!!!!

Kitava's heart turned out very nice. Here, take it.
Necromancer

My favourite class) I like to see how others do my work))

PS My first entry was crap sorry)
Come on. It wasn't crap. I, myself, enjoy every entry that you guys are posting.

Spoiler
Alrighty, here's my submission.
no
Last edited by Grammo on Dec 22, 2018, 2:21:05 PM
Extra thicc bosses comin' in.
My 3rd submission, lots of cool art so far..
some feedback would be nice, but unfortunately, Bex.exe has stopped responding...

Inked Drawing #3: Solaris & Lunaris: stef_ruvx ~ 06/24/2018

https://imgur.com/a/OOHXwlX

Last edited by stef_ruvx on Jun 24, 2018, 6:48:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info