Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

Concept for a spider/human monster. A spiderman if you will. Added a dick for realism. Disproportionate body is just an extra.

It's mainly about the idea of a human monster hybrid, holding its own head while somehow infused with a creature of any variety. Connected by Stygian energy.
"
k_f_2 wrote:
Hope this makes some people laugh / smile :) - I'm sure people have experienced some of these incidences, especially if you play in groups and/or trade .... are you guilty?

I hope this picture will make it to the news with showcase ^^
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Hi creative people , hi everyone

Last edited by _Blade_master_ on Jun 25, 2018, 3:31:19 AM
Here's my submission for the competition!
Another one Lunaris-art as another one my submission

https://i.imgur.com/bQXsQXs.jpg

Tools of the Trade - A Shadows Tool Box

Something I had fun drawing, that I didn't have to worry about the execution.

Last edited by Occisus on Jun 26, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
I guess I might as well post these in here:

Matatl, Architect of Fortifications:
Spoiler

Incursion Feels:
Spoiler

Incursion Feels (Darkest Timeline version):

Spoiler

Vorici's Gambit:

Spoiler

Bone Chest feels:

Spoiler
Last edited by ZaM on Jun 30, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
My favorite league!
Spoiler

Woaw i really love Kardalak and stef_ruvx arts, this ink style art, and those shapes, and Kardalak your composition style is really great^^, hope for the best^^.
"
Bakudan wrote:
Woaw i really love Kardalak and stef_ruvx arts, this ink style art, and those shapes, and Kardalak your composition style is really great^^, hope for the best^^.

You made me check all artworks again, thanks to that, I saw my link broke because of max upload on that website. I'm saved. Just wanted to thank you for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info