[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper/Uber | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Just switched to CA at level 60 to farm the blood aqueducts. Was able to snag a 6 link chest for 10c and am using quill rain. It's working really well.

Anyone have some tips to get pierce into the build? It feels a lot better with one or two additional pierces.

"
Adultswim3 wrote:
Just switched to CA at level 60 to farm the blood aqueducts. Was able to snag a 6 link chest for 10c and am using quill rain. It's working really well.

Anyone have some tips to get pierce into the build? It feels a lot better with one or two additional pierces.

Poacher's Aim is the best way probably
Voidwalker also works but it might be sacrificing too much
Last edited by scarlet_grandpa on Sep 3, 2018, 4:33:45 AM
Been leveling pathfinder myself but interested in this one because more tanky, also I noticed that Quill Rain + Toxic Rain is damn good when it comes to single target since it keeps stacking the degen, and its pretty good for aoe clearing too
Yeah voidwalkers seem like they could be good. You would need some insane gear to make up for them though.

Didn't even think of using toxic rain. Seems like a good idea since I want to avoid using ED. The nice thing is with toxic rain stacks and temp chains enemies can barely move. I'll probably use one with a mirage archer setup and spam the other.
Last edited by Adultswim3 on Sep 3, 2018, 7:53:52 AM
Just a little note/PSA whatever: DO NOT BUY the Impresence for 9EX+ like they are now!
They are not that rare, they are NOT worth almost 10Ex.
The Amulet is good, but for 10Ex you can upgrade your gear WAY more than the Impresence can.
Its totally overvalued right now and I'd rather try to farm for it myself, then buy for these prices.
Get a rare ES amu and use a Witchfire Brew until the price goes down a bit.
EXALTS>EXAMS
you can craft +3 with metallic corroded prismatic fossils but your base needs to be above +2 ilvl limit and below the limit that introduces more mods.

Dont even need masters, but there is still a chance it rolls only 1 prefix or only +1 bow skills.
Ive gotten a +3 on the first try.

also pierce support feels good to me.
Last edited by La_Nague on Sep 4, 2018, 5:31:08 PM
Would this build be good alternative to Pathfinder one? I currently have Pathfinder version and I find it.. squishy
Is this a budget league starter build? Like are there any expensive items required to make the build work?

Also how would you rate this build for fast mapping potential vs single target?
"
Prismaa wrote:
Would this build be good alternative to Pathfinder one? I currently have Pathfinder version and I find it.. squishy

this build feels extremly tanky as long as there are plently of creeps being killed, which is almost always in the mines. 8k+ ES is easily achievable on a budget since nobody's playing ES right now
Last edited by kazyv on Sep 5, 2018, 3:05:32 PM
8-9k es
Tri curses
At least 95%faster es recharge (205% with the legacy quiver and a watcher’s eye = 0.5sec until your es start to recharge)

U can’t die with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info