[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:
Thanks to veiled mods you can now craft bleed chance on claws, which would allow the use of maim instead of chance to bleed. Would this be a dps increase, enough to particularly seek out one of these claws?

yea. like this one

try to look for a claw with open phys % prefix OR crafted phys %. then craft bleed chance phys %.

i wouldnt directly search for the bleed mod. you'll get fewer choices

I managed to snatch this for 2 ex which is pretty cool.
this is an ES build. u need ES on almost every piece of gear. Dont get life cuz it means nothing.

look at my gear again. ES ES ES ES ES ES[/quote]

Thanks! When I look at your trickster, its gear is empty.[/quote]

my gear is on the guide[/quote]

Whoops! Didn't see you were the author. Thank you for this guide, it's my first league and I'm having tons of fun with your build. Question though, what's your DPS? I'm only around 17k but I see someone around 1M?

Had a bit of fun making this bad boy, and picked up an 800ES/ES-on-kill regalia. Just realised that the post no longer includes the Scion pathing! Did you remove it from the guide for some reason?
"
Kaiijah wrote:
this is an ES build. u need ES on almost every piece of gear. Dont get life cuz it means nothing.

look at my gear again. ES ES ES ES ES ES

Thanks! When I look at your trickster, its gear is empty.[/quote]

my gear is on the guide[/quote]

Whoops! Didn't see you were the author. Thank you for this guide, it's my first league and I'm having tons of fun with your build. Question though, what's your DPS? I'm only around 17k but I see someone around 1M?[/quote]

i was about 1M but the build has been indirectly buffed in many subtle ways. its easier to get more dps now.
"
HobbitCraft wrote:

Had a bit of fun making this bad boy, and picked up an 800ES/ES-on-kill regalia. Just realised that the post no longer includes the Scion pathing! Did you remove it from the guide for some reason?

nice but bad base... u should just sell that. get a imperial claw.

cuz u dont need mana for this build.

i think i removed the scion path only for people who can afford an unnatural instinct

youre gonna have a tough time color the regalia with reds and green. u can consider doing a lightning version actually.... Added lightning, innervate, lightning pen are blue. Might work well hmmmmmm
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
HobbitCraft wrote:

nice but bad base... u should just sell that. get a imperial claw.

cuz u dont need mana for this build.

i think i removed the scion path only for people who can afford an unnatural instinct

youre gonna have a tough time color the regalia with reds and green. u can consider doing a lightning version actually.... Added lightning, innervate, lightning pen are blue. Might work well hmmmmmm

I have unnatural instinct, and I already have the 1g5b on the chest :D
Was the first thing i did before linking it!
Scion is my preferred choice due to Juggernaut stun immunity which is why I asked :)

What would the best mods for a multimod be on this weapon?

Im guessing

Multimod 2 ex
Increased physical damage 1 ex
Increased attack speed and quality 1 ex
Increased critical strike chance and quality 1 ex

Then gain % of non chaos damage as chaos damage if I can fit that too?

Also I have 3 passive points I haven't spent yet should I use them to get towards another jewel or get more ES, currently 5.5k es with discipline on.

Which amulet is better?
"
Thuking wrote:

Im guessing

Multimod 2 ex

Also I have 3 passive points I haven't spent yet should I use them to get towards another jewel or get more ES, currently 5.5k es with discipline on.

Which amulet is better?

You can put "Hits cant be evaded" on your claw and boost your dps to crazy levels.
"
Thuking wrote:

Im guessing

Multimod 2 ex

Which amulet is better?

atk speed + quality is a trap. 20% atk speed is better. u shouldnt just look at pdps.

hits cant be evaded is best.

its up to u if u want more es.

both amulets are bad. theres better rare amulets for cheaper. u could consider multimodding the onyx amulet tho.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Thuking wrote:

Im guessing

Multimod 2 ex

Which amulet is better?

atk speed + quality is a trap. 20% atk speed is better. u shouldnt just look at pdps.

hits cant be evaded is best.

its up to u if u want more es.

both amulets are bad. theres better rare amulets for cheaper. u could consider multimodding the onyx amulet tho.

Ok so I think its best to just copy Hobbitcrafts claw? or is the 20% attack speed really that much better compared to attack speed and quality.

If I were to multimod the amulet what stats do you suggest on it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info