[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
lnelvek wrote:
"
Rechno wrote:
"
lnelvek wrote:
Even with 50% chance to bleed, I still run out of frenzy, the hell is happening with this,,,,?

Can't say anything without seeing your gear, so, maybe you don't have the golden rule jewel equipped?

"
kidozu_o8 wrote:
Hi, I just wondering what is the pantheon of this build. Thanks!

I do have Brine King for sure to avoid stuns, Yugul for ele reflect maps, Garukhan/Gruthkul for bosses.

I have it. but I just notice my weopen do 2% of life leech,,,,,, 2% of 1 hp lol
I tested it and not it dont work with ES, will try a weopen with 46+life/hit

25% bleed chance is sufficient. ur doing something wrong. maybe u have a bleed immune flask.

life leech works for ES if u take ghost reaver on tree. life on hit doesnt work for ES period. its useless.

make your profile not-private so i can see your build. ur probably doing other things wrong
Hi Hollyphatnom, thank you for the build and your attention to this post.

I am having a blast on this build. I would love if you have time to see any room for opportunity on my build at the moment;

https://pastebin.com/W0pHdQxk

I just got the helm and gloves enchant yesterday (at the loss of ~600 shields due to helm I was using, but the damage seems to be worth it).

Don't seem to be having issues with keeping Flicker going, only speed bump has been phys damage reflection maps can't be done(insta death) and the rare one shot which I think will be mitigated with more ES.

I was going to go for Heartseeker next in the tree.

Can't decide what I should work towards for upgrades now.

TY!
"
kuhbal wrote:

I am having a blast on this build. I would love if you have time to see any room for opportunity on my build at the moment;

I just got the helm and gloves enchant yesterday (at the loss of ~600 shields due to helm I was using, but the damage seems to be worth it).

Don't seem to be having issues with keeping Flicker going, only speed bump has been phys damage reflection maps can't be done(insta death) and the rare one shot which I think will be mitigated with more ES.

TY!

hmm nice claw. but lots of things u can adjust:

1. thats the wrong helm enchant. u want 9% flicker damage per frenzy. since u have 8 frenzies, u get 72% damage

2. A LOT of your gear has life on it. it's unnecessary, takes up a mod space, and makes gear expensive. Get items with more ES. not life.

3. heart seeker is good but a jewel socket is probably worth more for the points. the ones near scion

4. u could try to get a little more -mana reservation and squeeze in war banner. (10% more dps)

5. your amulet is pretty bad. non-chaos as chaos is good but it's only 1 mod. chaos res is also completely useless, and no crit multi, added phys, crit chance

6. boot enchant. either movement, atk speed, or stun immune

7. overall, your crit multi is way too low. u need more multi on jewels, amulet.
man it was my quick silver immune to bleed...... I feel bad, sorry for that
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
kuhbal wrote:

TY!

1. thats the wrong helm enchant. u want 9% flicker damage per frenzy. since u have 8 frenzies, u get 72% damage

2. A LOT of your gear has life on it. it's unnecessary, takes up a mod space, and makes gear expensive. Get items with more ES. not life.

3. heart seeker is good but a jewel socket is probably worth more for the points. the ones near scion

4. u could try to get a little more -mana reservation and squeeze in war banner. (10% more dps)

5. your amulet is pretty bad. non-chaos as chaos is good but it's only 1 mod. chaos res is also completely useless, and no crit multi, added phys, crit chance

7. overall, your crit multi is way too low. u need more multi on jewels, amulet.

I just noticed I have 7 Frenzy, how would you go about getting 8 and would it be worth it?
"
kuhbal wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
kuhbal wrote:

TY!

I just noticed I have 7 Frenzy, how would you go about getting 8 and would it be worth it?

woops. ur right. u should have 7
I tried to follow your suggestions and made it to 2 mil dps and higher shields.

https://pastebin.com/i9EZQQwz

Making progress, thank you again
Any suggestions to what I should work on first?

https://pastebin.com/gKryy6Es Here is pob
Last edited by BiscuitCookie on Jan 6, 2019, 2:09:59 PM
Hi,

I saw the Flicker Strike build and I was amazed by it, since I am new to the game and this build required some extra level, I used a different one up until tonight which worked pretty good but I fell in love with this build and I wanted to switch!

I spent a couple of hours looking for items and getting everything ready and when I got all I went out to try it to find that I seem to have no damage and I am really slow and I barely jump around.

Seems like I am too much of a newbie to find out what the problem is since I have tried to follow the guide as much as I could, I would appreciate any help you guys can give me...

Thanks in advance,

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ZAr7drUZ
"
Izan150 wrote:
Hi,

I saw the Flicker Strike build and I was amazed by it, since I am new to the game and this build required some extra level, I used a different one up until tonight which worked pretty good but I fell in love with this build and I wanted to switch!

I spent a couple of hours looking for items and getting everything ready and when I got all I went out to try it to find that I seem to have no damage and I am really slow and I barely jump around.

Seems like I am too much of a newbie to find out what the problem is since I have tried to follow the guide as much as I could, I would appreciate any help you guys can give me...

Thanks in advance,

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ZAr7drUZ

Putting you chance to bleed in the link with flicker makes it so you keep up bleeds on yourself and keep frenzy charges going. This makes it so you can keep jumping around.
Going from a 4 link to 5 link would also add quite a bit of dps

You might also want to replace you life flask with a jade and quicksilver flask. Also REALLY IMPORTANT is to get rid of the staunching affix on your diamond flask since it makes you immune to bleed which you don't want.
So you don't want "curing" and you don't want "staunching" on your flasks Make sure one of you flasks has a "of heat" affix and one has "of warding".
Last edited by BiscuitCookie on Jan 6, 2019, 1:51:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info