[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

Hey and thanks for the build :)
You might have answered this question in the last 29 pages, but I hope you won't mind me asking again : I'd love to get some precision on your ascendancy priorities while leveling. Further, I wonder what you think or the ghost dance and escape artist nodes, do you feel they aren't necessary ?
Thank you and have a nice new year :)
"
Thuking wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Thuking wrote:

What would the best mods for a multimod be on this weapon?

Im guessing

Multimod 2 ex
Increased physical damage 1 ex
Increased attack speed and quality 1 ex
Increased critical strike chance and quality 1 ex

Then gain % of non chaos damage as chaos damage if I can fit that too?

Also I have 3 passive points I haven't spent yet should I use them to get towards another jewel or get more ES, currently 5.5k es with discipline on.

Which amulet is better?

atk speed + quality is a trap. 20% atk speed is better. u shouldnt just look at pdps.

hits cant be evaded is best.

its up to u if u want more es.

both amulets are bad. theres better rare amulets for cheaper. u could consider multimodding the onyx amulet tho.

Ok so I think its best to just copy Hobbitcrafts claw? or is the 20% attack speed really that much better compared to attack speed and quality.

If I were to multimod the amulet what stats do you suggest on it?

20% atk speed is better. u probably have higher POB dps with 20%. But even if u dont, it's still better cuz atk speed = higher clear speed and defense. also, i'd craft 100% phys + 20% bleed chance rather than 120% phys. so u can drop chance to bleed.

multimod es % or added phys for prefix, and all ele res or atk speed or global phys for suffix.

alternatively, u can craft a prefix then slam 2 suffixes if u feel lucky. it is the same cost.

I was checking the PoB from Deathless Shaper and I compared with my current build and the damage is too different. I know that I have 2 or 3 items that needs improvement but I couldn't understand how is your DPS around 75k and mine is only 30k.

I also checked your Steel Ring and the PoB says it gives you around 8k DPS, but I crafted one just like yours and added to my build to see the damage and it wasn't 8k but around 2.5k instead.

But can you please gimme tips?

My current Path of Building if you can check it later.

> https://pastebin.com/y7pnzdRT

Thank you so much!

PS: I'm new on Path of Building, maybe I didn't see something.

PS2: I need to change my Amulet to increase my crit chance and get the Watcher's Eye but I didn't get the money yet.

@edit: I forgot to put all Frenzy and Power charges to calculate the damage, it increased. But still looking for tips. :))
Last edited by bananajorge on Jan 2, 2019, 9:51:44 PM
Hi, I just wondering what is the pantheon of this build. Thanks!
Even with 50% chance to bleed, I still run out of frenzy, the hell is happening with this,,,,?
"
lnelvek wrote:
Even with 50% chance to bleed, I still run out of frenzy, the hell is happening with this,,,,?

Can't say anything without seeing your gear, so, maybe you don't have the golden rule jewel equipped?

"
kidozu_o8 wrote:

I do have Brine King for sure to avoid stuns, Yugul for ele reflect maps, Garukhan/Gruthkul for bosses.
Last edited by Rechno on Jan 3, 2019, 1:51:09 PM
"
kidozu_o8 wrote:
Thank you for your answer, I appreciate it!
Last edited by kidozu_o8 on Jan 3, 2019, 2:17:01 PM
"
kidozu_o8 wrote:

usually brine king unless u have stun immunity from other sources.

otherwise, just take ANY non-useless ones. (useless ones are bleed-avoid, poison immune, life flask, etc)
"
bananajorge wrote:
I was checking the PoB from Deathless Shaper and I compared with my current build and the damage is too different. I know that I have 2 or 3 items that needs improvement but I couldn't understand how is your DPS around 75k and mine is only 30k.

I also checked your Steel Ring and the PoB says it gives you around 8k DPS, but I crafted one just like yours and added to my build to see the damage and it wasn't 8k but around 2.5k instead.

But can you please gimme tips?

My current Path of Building if you can check it later.

> https://pastebin.com/y7pnzdRT

Thank you so much!

PS: I'm new on Path of Building, maybe I didn't see something.

PS2: I need to change my Amulet to increase my crit chance and get the Watcher's Eye but I didn't get the money yet.

@edit: I forgot to put all Frenzy and Power charges to calculate the damage, it increased. But still looking for tips. :))

corrupted gloves and boot enchant. these are pretty easy and strong upgrades that you are missing. Also, dont craft chaos damage. I did that because there were no other options but there are better options now. especially on that ring, it needs added phys

https://pastebin.com/7smQqzMN

here. 1 mil dps exactly. if you add herald of purity instead of ash, and vaal warchief instead of protector, u get like 10% more dps

you have to check the appropriate checkmarks. and for vs shaper and other big bosses, use ruthless instead of melee splash.

"
Rechno wrote:
"
lnelvek wrote:

Can't say anything without seeing your gear, so, maybe you don't have the golden rule jewel equipped?

"
kidozu_o8 wrote:

I do have Brine King for sure to avoid stuns, Yugul for ele reflect maps, Garukhan/Gruthkul for bosses.

I have it. but I just notice my weopen do 2% of life leech,,,,,, 2% of 1 hp lol
I tested it and not it dont work with ES, will try a weopen with 46+life/hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info