[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

I have made a bit of changes in PoB, and got these stats:
Instead of 1kk of Average Damage in the original build i reached 837k with 4.9k Life (instead of 5.5k), but the thing is that i dont use xophs blood (still use avatar of fire in the tree), so its way cheaper and i can apply up to 4 curses (Enfeeble, Proj. Weakness, Temporal Chains and another of my choice) because of a 6L setup in chest with CWDT + Curse On Hit + ice nova or whatever, so the curses will be at their highest potential (lvl 20 and stuff)...
Edit: The curses will be aplied due to Whispers of Doom + Karui Ward Corruption Amulet + Windshried Boots

Do you guys think its worth losing 130k of Average Damage and 600 life to gain 4 curses?
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!
Last edited by TigerJazz on Mar 27, 2019, 7:07:52 PM
What is the ideal bow for this build? It talks alot about +3 bows but never really goes over everything you would want to see on one of these. Anyone have a gg bow for this build?
Hi when did you get vaal pact I'm level 74 so just wondering when to get it
"
lilmilian wrote:
What is the ideal bow for this build? It talks alot about +3 bows but never really goes over everything you would want to see on one of these. Anyone have a gg bow for this build?

This is the one i use, pretty much has everything you need except for attack speed but with haste etc you attack faster than you can leech anyway
Out of curiosity, I haven't played elemental hit since incursion league but I've been busy crafting this league, made this bow:

Without doing any heavy tinkering, how does it compare to say a +3 shaper bow with some of their mods?
Im guessing you'll have more dps since EH scales with level so damn well..
with a lv 4 empower u'll have +9 to EH so basically a level 30 EH
You'll prob have problems getting consistent crit with just 5 base so an ele overload version might suit you better
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
Im guessing you'll have more dps since EH scales with level so damn well..
with a lv 4 empower u'll have +9 to EH so basically a level 30 EH
You'll prob have problems getting consistent crit with just 5 base so an ele overload version might suit you better

It's actually level 33

Level 21 elemental hit gem

+Support and strength, dex each can be counted as +1 to elemental hit per level

+1 all gems can be counted as +2 to all levels since it also increases empower

So +1 gems +1 gems = 4

+3 support, +1 dex, +1 strength = 5

Now we're up at level 30

And then the basic +3 from a level 4 empower for a total of gem level 33. I tried it out with my herald of agony, pretty strong, but it's a bummer it doesn't have an attack speed roll =P
Ah yeah true true you're right
sick bow you got there, i have a 1.5 as base and i feel like the as is good as it is
Someone knows why when i equip an armour piece i lose Average damage and dps at PoB? 900k without any armour and 733k with some rare armour that just gives me life... i cant understand... this also happens with Queen of the forest...
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!
Does anyone else have some mana issues with this build even with Lioneye + Soul Raker? My AOE ele hit is costing 59 mana (6L), and my single target is costing 47 mana (another 6L). I'm not able to spam attacks on bosses most of the time since my mana expenditure outruns my leech rate.

What have others done to combat this? I only have 815 max mana, and 252 available from HoA + Grace (Enlighten lvl 3). I also have Druidic Rite in the tree to help with mana and clear speed - I'm hesitating using more passive points than this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info