[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Nvm, i cant read
Last edited by TeaAddict on Mar 19, 2019, 7:29:51 PM
Hey guys, im trying to run this build with a Aurabot and im attempting to build around that fact, so i wont be running haste. Does anyone have any advice on how i can optimize around running with an Aurabot? Im thinking of running Bubonic Trails with Stygian Vise and Tombfist, and then running Herald Gems with enlighten support.
Last edited by Jaenbeorht on Mar 20, 2019, 12:07:46 AM
What would be best? to use a +3 bow or +4 fire gem frostferno. Planned to use a +3 bow and frostferno +4 fire gem if the frostferno is better for single

Thanks,
Lunkerta
"
lunkerta wrote:
What would be best? to use a +3 bow or +4 fire gem frostferno. Planned to use a +3 bow and frostferno +4 fire gem if the frostferno is better for single

Thanks,
Lunkerta

+3 bow would be 6l and +gemlevel not only for EH
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
lunkerta wrote:

Thanks,
Lunkerta

+3 bow would be 6l and +gemlevel not only for EH

Ah ok. I had a +6 frostferno and planned to use it for single target and a +3 bow for aoe clear otherwise. Will there be a huge damage difference by using the +3 bow for bosses?
If you use a 6L-Bow + Frostferno, what would you use in you're chest if you run Loreweave? Or in this case it would be better to use Kaom and use the 6L in Loreweave only if you don't have a Frostferno?

just corrupted this... wasn't planning on rolling ele hit this league, but guess i'm doing it
"
souljaboi25 wrote:

just corrupted this... wasn't planning on rolling ele hit this league, but guess i'm doing it

Is this something you can get with Incursion Temple corruption chamber of with regular Vaal gambling?
Hello,

I am lvling this build rn and I am having the best lvling experience ever. I got a question tho, how and what are we converting? Is avatar of fire and pyre ring enough? Or its not 100% convert build?
"
BronzeMike wrote:
Hello,

I am lvling this build rn and I am having the best lvling experience ever. I got a question tho, how and what are we converting? Is avatar of fire and pyre ring enough? Or its not 100% convert build?

depends on gear, having two threshold jewels you are doing fire damage only, having AoF and cold to fire support converted the not selected cold damage to fire . Pyre you can use it if you don't have the helmet or even AoF

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info