[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
gelade11 wrote:

Should I keep this? Never gonna get the godly corrupted Frostferno so I would assume single target in this 6-linked + Starkonja with AoE set up in chest is the route I should go with?

Or you think +3 bow is good enough. I am honestly poor as f right now so if this thing is worth a few ex I might wanna just sell it.

I would test it in POB, but +4 to EH and some of the gems are juicy

----
edit:

as well as keep it. it just don't return much
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 17, 2019, 11:16:30 AM
"
vToose wrote:
What about mana guys ?
I'm having problems with mana even with Soul Raker, it annoys me so badly to the point that I decided to post here. I'm considering mana leech enchant on boots or +mana gained on hit on jewels, any ideas how to solve it ?

Not sure about 6L mana cost. I suggest try Clarity instead of Herald of Fire. If it not help may be you need some Mana Leech near Lethality, as we now have Leech cap from all source (10% from your max pool). More leech without upper the cap will not help us at all.

Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
Last edited by nnilfoest on Mar 17, 2019, 10:20:43 AM
Help Alira it's the best option ?
"
knskisu wrote:
Help Alira it's the best option ?

in end-game i will respec to 2 skill points.

In leveling, yes . +res and crit is good
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Why do you prefer Yoke of Suffering instead of any other amulet with 20%+ WED and resistances?
Last edited by w4nnadie on Mar 18, 2019, 7:59:39 AM
Why use two setups of Ele Hit (6L bow and Frostferno)?
We cant just swap AoE gems and put single dmg gems when we face bosses?
Or a 4L frostferno does more damage than a 6L bow with single dmg configuration?
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!
Im a little confused about what I should use for skill gems cause i have 2 pieces of gear without any gems and a chest with nothing in it
"
TigerJazz wrote:
Why use two setups of Ele Hit (6L bow and Frostferno)?
We cant just swap AoE gems and put single dmg gems when we face bosses?
Or a 4L frostferno does more damage than a 6L bow with single dmg configuration?

dude...Frostferno increase gem level of EH as well as add a pseudo fifth link (cold to fire support and it is at gem level 30, not the usually 20), it is stronger than other 6l unless you have + gem levels bow

What bow do you level up with ? i tried qill rain, i did no damage whatsoever having 6 linked elemental hit.
Last edited by saucefar2 on Mar 19, 2019, 7:56:07 AM
"
saucefar2 wrote:
What bow do you level up with ? i tried qill rain, i did no damage whatsoever having 6 linked elemental hit.

I level with 4L Silverbranch. Using Split Arrow + Pierce until I can take Elemental Hit. Upgrade to 4L Silverbough until I can use 5L Chin Sol.

Dmg is not really impressive, but dirt cheap and work well. You may need 1 mana flask just for Boss until unlock Soul Raker.
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info