PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

just 1 question can i freeze and shock ?

Thats my Setup at the moment but i die a lot. I got a Kaoms in my Stash but i'm not sure if i should use it i loose dps with it and "only" get around 1k life if i would use it regarding to Path of Building

would you say thats worth it?

Also i run the map with Quill and then change to Chin Sol i guess thats ok right?
"
michi15993 wrote:

Thats my Setup at the moment but i die a lot. I got a Kaoms in my Stash but i'm not sure if i should use it i loose dps with it and "only" get around 1k life if i would use it regarding to Path of Building

would you say thats worth it?

Also i run the map with Quill and then change to Chin Sol i guess thats ok right?

I would use Kaom's and replace Pyre with offensive ring like Opal to make up the dps loss. Quill Rain is fine but Tempest is more dps for endgame clear.
"
Dingping wrote:
just 1 question can i freeze and shock ?

Not sure freeze but we can shock with Yoke and CWDT with Cold Snap to chill.
"
panik3600 wrote:
Why the Pyre ring is obsolete later in the build? and Call of The Brootherhood is not?

Pyre is needed at start because you dont have either Avatar of Fire or Frostferno. Avatar of fire converts 50% all damage to fire damage and Frostferno has Lvl 30 Cold to Fire (50% cold dmg to fire). But when you have both, you convert 100% of cold damage to fire, therefore making Pyre obsolete for single target. You can still use Pyre for clearing, but once your DPS is high enough, rare ring will be better.
"
1st_1 wrote:
If i manage to get a quiver with "bow attacks fire an additional arrow" is it working with elemental hit ? and worth it ? (ofc, with the recommended stats, just as an extra bonus :P)

its useful for clear, but not for single target.
Want to say A big thanks

thanks to this build first time ever see a few hundred K tooltips without have to play mirror gear..

keep up the goodwork now got to level this baby to max lv 100 as soon as possible

will probably update here if i meet some problem

"
Roirraw wrote:
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
Just hit 5.7m after upgrading some items. Figured I'd showboat a bit and show off my items\build again. This is basically what your going for if you want to wreck uber elder, first league I managed to take him out.

https://i.imgur.com/GFCMDK6.png

PoB - https://pastebin.com/BGZ6TB8w

Very curious why you prefer Elemental Focus to Combustion in 4L Frostferno?

I use elemental focus because it provides a ton of extra damage over combustion. If your using combustion in your AOE setup and you right click once or twice than your igniting the boss right there, making the dmg you do with elemental focus much stronger. The reason you dont use ele focus usually is because you lose the ability to ignite with it, but if your igniting off your AOE clear ability and then using left click for single target ele hit, boom best of both.

For bossing you should be doing this already anyway since theres no reason not to add in the extra dmg mirage archer provides while your firing away with your single target ele hit. You start the fight off by throwing out a couple aoe ele hits with right click and then spam single target ele hit left click for 4 seconds or so. rinse repeat.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Oct 8, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
Hello ! I'm done Uber Elder for first time with this build :D
I replace Herald of Ash for Arctic Armour in Uber Elder.

Now what is it that could change for my current gear?

My Gear

How does the build do with a Windripper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info