[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
"
EdwardElric66 wrote:
Is this build easy to do? I've always wanted to make a ranger because the first time I played I did it with this class but I did not get to pass the act 3 (noob things). i have 5 ex more and less to expend

Yes, it is easy to do. Just after gathering all base stuff it is breaze. But not for 5 ex. This topic is about "more expensive version", with tree made for Xoph's blood amulet. So... lets do some counting. Cheapest version is:
Kaoms Heart - approx 2 ex for cheapest version, you can obtain it cheaper if you know cards prices.

6l Chin-sol - approx 5 ex, sometimes little cheaper

Quiver - up to you. 20 c for decent version, up to the sky for +1 arrow, life and dmg nodes or Rigwalds.

Frostferno - 30 c basic, up to 15 ex for version with nice rorruption

Xophs blood 10 ex

Gloves - 1 ex basic but solid gloves, 2 ex 2 abyss Tombfists

Boots - 7c, if you know how to use 1 abyss bubonic trails. If not, well... 1 ex.

Belt - stygian with strength, ele dmg, life nodes and resist. you can buy decent one for 50c.

Jewels - lioneyes - 1 ex or cheaper, 2 others - 15 c, then you are on your own, some are cheap, some expensive.

rings - 2 opals with life, minimum +55 ele dmg and/or ass mark on hit - 3-4 ex each. Let's count 6 ex for both.

Overal: approx 22 ex for really good version of this build, without "skyrocket" rings and quiver. Can beat all guardians, shaper and, with good skills, Uber Elder too.

You can do cheaper of course, but then you will almost ceirtenly come back here, with question "why my damage/lifepool/survivability sucks so much" :)

Ok thanks, then i will farm with my necromancer and come back here x)
So I just got 2 Frostferno Helmets which are both corrupted.
One has 0.5 fire damage leeched as life and the other has +2 socketed to cold gems. Which one should I use now? The +2 makes ele hit +27 total and leech one is good for survival I guess?
"
RisoH1990 wrote:
So I just got 2 Frostferno Helmets which are both corrupted.
One has 0.5 fire damage leeched as life and the other has +2 socketed to cold gems. Which one should I use now? The +2 makes ele hit +27 total and leech one is good for survival I guess?

I would take +2 in a heartbeat.
Hi, i'm back in the game after 1 year break, i just started the league with your build, actually 67, i managed to get a decent gear and everything is fun !! i've no issue, except one...

If i take "Avatar of fire" i will only deal fire damage (duh!!! :P)
BUT elemental hit still choose between fire/elec/frost type of dmg ?

IF its a yes, since my dmg are converted into fire through the avatar+stuff, it means i'll always deal fire DMG ? or if i'm unlucky and my elemental hit use frost or elec type i'll deal no dmg sometimes ?

Don't know if it's clear.. i hope it is.. !! Thanks !!
"
1st_1 wrote:
Hi, i'm back in the game after 1 year break, i just started the league with your build, actually 67, i managed to get a decent gear and everything is fun !! i've no issue, except one...

IF its a yes, since my dmg are converted into fire through the avatar+stuff, it means i'll always deal fire DMG ? or if i'm unlucky and my elemental hit use frost or elec type i'll deal no dmg sometimes ?

That's why you need the Combat Focus jewels so Elemental Hit can't choose Cold and Lightning.
"
Pezant wrote:
"
1st_1 wrote:

That's why you need the Combat Focus jewels so Elemental Hit can't choose Cold and Lightning.

Oh.... ok.. now i understand.. i think i'm gonna delete my post.. i feel so stupid.. xD well, thanks for the answer !!!
Ok so I invested some currency into this build but the thing is I am dying so god damn easily it's insane. It's like i am wearing an abyssus. My 5.5k hp is going down like it's nothing. Can anyone look at my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong? or the passive tree? Also I am kinda slow even with 30% movement boots
"
ciprigogosel wrote:
Ok so I invested some currency into this build but the thing is I am dying so god damn easily it's insane. It's like i am wearing an abyssus. My 5.5k hp is going down like it's nothing. Can anyone look at my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong? or the passive tree? Also I am kinda slow even with 30% movement boots

You dying because of bad DPS/lifepool ratio. This is pure evasion based build, so 5.5k hp means nothing due to nonexistent phys damage mitigation. Even after nerfs this build can offer really good dps, therefore, the basic assumption is not to let monsters hit you. You have to oneshoot every normal and rare mob and finish bosses with few shots, first ones from distance, then blink arrow and bam, one shot, boss down. Of course, you could do even with 5.5 k hp, but in such circumstances you need… at least 150k (preferable 200) Chin sol damage and 300k (preferable more) damage on Frostferno.

Under the terms of 150k and 300k I mean tooltip damage in hideout, without any flasks or buffs (curses, power/frenzy charges and so). In my calculation I always use “hideout tooltip” damage, because I'm a big opponent of PoB “millions”. Among the players publishing builds, there is a very unpleasant habit of showing dps in millions. Looks great, but when you look closely, it turns out they have "enabled" all possible, sometimes unrealistic buffs. All flasks up, full frenzy and power charges, enemy is covered in ash, some other goodies, here we go, few millions, all on Frostferno with +2 fire gem corruption of course. This is bullshit in my opinion, we play deadeye, not pathfinder, flasks are off after 2 uses, frenzy and power charges can appear, but are not automatic, enemy cowered in ash? Well, he has to hit you first, but you don’t want to be hit.

Currently I’m on lvl 92, with dps 112k/230k and 6850 lifepool. I’m using 20/20 projectile weakness with 20/20 blasphemy too, all mobs are nullified in a spot. Most of bosses too, except shaper and guardians, but I can kill them either, deathless, if they don’t crit me. But using to opal with life and +60 ele dmg, one with crit multi too. When it comes to speed – I got +70 speed without flasks. How? Watchers eye with +15 move speed while affected by grace, boots enchant +10 % move speed if you wasn’t hit recently and some abyss jewels with this node.
Why the Pyre ring is obsolete later in the build? and Call of The Brootherhood is not?
"
ciprigogosel wrote:

I actually took Vitality aura gem (instead of Herald of Ash), and skipped Vaal Pact in order to make this viable in Delves. It negates the degen from Blood Rage, which I don't always cast, as the damage is more than plenty. It feels much safer, I very rarely die, damage is still insane.

I will also take the Vitality Void. After Xophs + Lioneyes taking Soul Raker will buff the life leech even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info