[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
"
ciprigogosel wrote:
Ok so I invested some currency into this build but the thing is I am dying so god damn easily it's insane. It's like i am wearing an abyssus. My 5.5k hp is going down like it's nothing. Can anyone look at my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong? or the passive tree? Also I am kinda slow even with 30% movement boots

You dying because of bad DPS/lifepool ratio. This is pure evasion based build, so 5.5k hp means nothing due to nonexistent phys damage mitigation. Even after nerfs this build can offer really good dps, therefore, the basic assumption is not to let monsters hit you. You have to oneshoot every normal and rare mob and finish bosses with few shots, first ones from distance, then blink arrow and bam, one shot, boss down. Of course, you could do even with 5.5 k hp, but in such circumstances you need… at least 150k (preferable 200) Chin sol damage and 300k (preferable more) damage on Frostferno.

Under the terms of 150k and 300k I mean tooltip damage in hideout, without any flasks or buffs (curses, power/frenzy charges and so). In my calculation I always use “hideout tooltip” damage, because I'm a big opponent of PoB “millions”. Among the players publishing builds, there is a very unpleasant habit of showing dps in millions. Looks great, but when you look closely, it turns out they have "enabled" all possible, sometimes unrealistic buffs. All flasks up, full frenzy and power charges, enemy is covered in ash, some other goodies, here we go, few millions, all on Frostferno with +2 fire gem corruption of course. This is bullshit in my opinion, we play deadeye, not pathfinder, flasks are off after 2 uses, frenzy and power charges can appear, but are not automatic, enemy cowered in ash? Well, he has to hit you first, but you don’t want to be hit.

Currently I’m on lvl 92, with dps 112k/230k and 6850 lifepool. I’m using 20/20 projectile weakness with 20/20 blasphemy too, all mobs are nullified in a spot. Most of bosses too, except shaper and guardians, but I can kill them either, deathless, if they don’t crit me. But using to opal with life and +60 ele dmg, one with crit multi too. When it comes to speed – I got +70 speed without flasks. How? Watchers eye with +15 move speed while affected by grace, boots enchant +10 % move speed if you wasn’t hit recently and some abyss jewels with this node.

Well, as of what I understood from what u told me is that I need to kill everything before they hit me. But i think it's a bit weird. In order to reach your full potential and your full dps, you have to be near your target since you use Chin Sol and Point Blank. There's really no way to reach your maximum dps potential in a fight like Minotaur or Chimera since they are constantly attacking when they get close to you and they'll pretty much kill you instantly(at least in my case). Unless you have some really nice defensive setups the bosses have to go through and that's what I was asking for. I have like 195k tooltip dps with nothing activated in my hideout on my frostferno. I know that's lower compared to yours but it still feels like I deal a shitload of damage granted I'm close to my target.

Now, @anago, the guy who responded below you answered my question with a few suggestions and ways I can buff up my character in oreder to survive better. So thank you, I will try that.

I will take any other tips. Thanks ^^
Like others already said the build is great but I'm feeling so squishy. Sitting on 5k HP with 80% res (loreweave) right now.

Any hint on what I should prioritize in upgrading (see profile)? I have around 3 ex to spend. Appreciate any input, thanks!
If i manage to get a quiver with "bow attacks fire an additional arrow" is it working with elemental hit ? and worth it ? (ofc, with the recommended stats, just as an extra bonus :P)
I find this build really fun to play, but I feel I lack something.
Can you please make a suggestion about my gear, setup?

I have 98K/180k in town with herald of ash active and 5.1k life

I got back to QOF after I tryed Kaom's Heart, I feel the extra life got me killed more often than the evasion QOF brings

I am sure i can upgrade my jewels, but I really need some oppinions.
Thx.
Just hit 5.7m after upgrading some items. Figured I'd showboat a bit and show off my items\build again. This is basically what your going for if you want to wreck uber elder, first league I managed to take him out.

https://i.imgur.com/GFCMDK6.png

PoB - https://pastebin.com/BGZ6TB8w
Would it be worth it replacing herald of ash with anger if i can find a good watchers eye to pair with it?

Also couldn't i replace call of the brotherhood with the taming? According to POB it raises my DPS and it would give me more freedom with my other items because of the resistances on the taming.
Last edited by Esquilaxxx on Oct 6, 2018, 1:48:48 PM

at deep delving so squishy. i mean dps is good but even with 7k hp i got 1 shotted still. :/
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
Just hit 5.7m after upgrading some items. Figured I'd showboat a bit and show off my items\build again. This is basically what your going for if you want to wreck uber elder, first league I managed to take him out.

https://i.imgur.com/GFCMDK6.png

PoB - https://pastebin.com/BGZ6TB8w

Very curious why you prefer Elemental Focus to Combustion in 4L Frostferno?
what do you think about the ring "The Taming"
is it worth 3 ex for this build ?
Would you guys recommend lioneye's fall? I'm asking because in the current build posted by the OP there are only two jewel slots skilled, with no linoseye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info