[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Hi! My build is going great for clearing speed and has decent damage, but when it comes to dealing super high damage, it doesn't do that. I'm using Xoph, no Lioneye's Fall. PoB says I'm doing 151k dps with no call of the brotherhood and 171k dps with it. Shouldn't it be higher? I'm lvl 90 andit feels like I should be doing more damage. This is my build. https://pastebin.com/USTK0XdU Tyty!!
"
TellMeWhy3005 wrote:
Hi! My build is going great for clearing speed and has decent damage, but when it comes to dealing super high damage, it doesn't do that. I'm using Xoph, no Lioneye's Fall. PoB says I'm doing 151k dps with no call of the brotherhood and 171k dps with it. Shouldn't it be higher? I'm lvl 90 andit feels like I should be doing more damage. This is my build. https://pastebin.com/USTK0XdU Tyty!!

ok after a look at your pob
ur missing alira which give u more dps mana gain and elemental resist
next is your chest u might wan kaoms heart or loreweave or even qotf see which u refer to

"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
TellMeWhy3005 wrote:

next is your chest u might wan kaoms heart or loreweave or even qotf see which u refer to

Yea, I have both Loreweave and Kaom's Heart but decided for a "plot twist". haha Oh, Alira will help a lot, because I'm having a bunch of mana problems.
Thanks, that will help. Also, why am I not achieving that crazy dps? Call of the brotherhood is that important? Great build, btw. I'm having fun and it has pretty decent survivability.
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
Norrec1337 wrote:
Can someone point me to which passive tree setup is most accurate? Seems to differ quite a bit from the original setup to the "current" one at the top of the guide. I'm only level 25 but I'm afraid of messing things up early on. I'm a rather unseasoned player so I don't have much wealth which likely means I won't have a xoph's or anything too expensive for awhile.

Go to his budget build
He only using koams
Everything under 1ex

Thank you for the reply and yes, I understand that part and the budget setup is what I'll be focusing on for now but my main question/concern is which passive tree to follow. The one under "current" and the one under "without xoph's and soul raker/lioneyes" differ quite a bit. I'm wondering which one I should follow. I assume the current one as the other link is in a 3.3 tree? Or maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing.
Last edited by Norrec1337 on Oct 10, 2018, 9:30:56 AM
"
Norrec1337 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
Norrec1337 wrote:
Can someone point me to which passive tree setup is most accurate? Seems to differ quite a bit from the original setup to the "current" one at the top of the guide. I'm only level 25 but I'm afraid of messing things up early on. I'm a rather unseasoned player so I don't have much wealth which likely means I won't have a xoph's or anything too expensive for awhile.

Go to his budget build
He only using koams
Everything under 1ex

Thank you for the reply and yes, I understand that part and the budget setup is what I'll be focusing on for now but my main question/concern is which passive tree to follow. The one under "current" and the one under "without xoph's and soul raker/lioneyes" differ quite a bit. I'm wondering which one I should follow. I assume the current one as the other link is in a 3.3 tree? Or maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

OH JUST GO for the without xoph/soul ranker/lioneye
the build is not much different
"
TellMeWhy3005 wrote:
"
Ending2018 wrote:
"
TellMeWhy3005 wrote:

Yea, I have both Loreweave and Kaom's Heart but decided for a "plot twist". haha Oh, Alira will help a lot, because I'm having a bunch of mana problems.
Thanks, that will help. Also, why am I not achieving that crazy dps? Call of the brotherhood is that important? Great build, btw. I'm having fun and it has pretty decent survivability.

yea as u coverting all the light / ice to fire
if yr are wondering why ur not having insane dps simple your gear isnt that good
Last edited by Ending2018 on Oct 10, 2018, 9:42:20 AM
Hi!

I'm using a frostferno with slower projectile support for single target damage. I thought about getting the flask dying sun, because in my mind i should shoot two projetiles more per attack and the damage should be tripled. I tried in pob, but the dps isn't much higher.
I wonder if dying sun doesn't work with Elemental hit?
Elemental hit says it's a projectile attack, and dying sun says skill fires two additional projectiles during flask effect...
Can someone tell me if it works as i thought or not and if not, why.

Thank you!
You can't shotgun single target with that kind of projectiles. More projectile like ours are better for clear, not for bossing.
Last edited by Lhansk on Oct 10, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"
Roirraw wrote:
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
Just hit 5.7m after upgrading some items. Figured I'd showboat a bit and show off my items\build again. This is basically what your going for if you want to wreck uber elder, first league I managed to take him out.

https://i.imgur.com/GFCMDK6.png

PoB - https://pastebin.com/BGZ6TB8w

Very curious why you prefer Elemental Focus to Combustion in 4L Frostferno?

I use elemental focus because it provides a ton of extra damage over combustion. If your using combustion in your AOE setup and you right click once or twice than your igniting the boss right there, making the dmg you do with elemental focus much stronger. The reason you dont use ele focus usually is because you lose the ability to ignite with it, but if your igniting off your AOE clear ability and then using left click for single target ele hit, boom best of both.

For bossing you should be doing this already anyway since theres no reason not to add in the extra dmg mirage archer provides while your firing away with your single target ele hit. You start the fight off by throwing out a couple aoe ele hits with right click and then spam single target ele hit left click for 4 seconds or so. rinse repeat.

Thanks for that information!
Hey guys, do any of you have some tips on upgrades that I could get, I'm playing with an aurabot friend to try to tackle the endgame for this league, Xoph's blood is on it's way of course. I've played around with PoB but I can't find anything that would be a decent upgrade, so if any of you guys could give suggestions on what I should focus on after Xoph's blood, it would be super helpful. Thanks! Edit: Here's my pastebin; https://pastebin.com/TbDfCBvH
Last edited by Bravaders on Oct 11, 2018, 1:22:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info