[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

this is a great build pal. lots of fun, thanks.
Hello Dude thx for this funny build !

I have a question for you: It's efficient to play with HH and replace the coward ? Or the coward it's better ?

Thx again !
I’ve never been able to afford headhunter. I’m not really sure if rare monster mods will be worth the loss in duration but they might be if they make you run faster and raise your AoE enough. If you’ve got or can afford one I’d say go ahead and try it. To really maximize it you’d probably want to use the no coward’s legacy tree and maybe even switch out abberath’s fury for stronger move speed boots since headhunter buffs will probably push you over the speed limit for abberath’s fury anyway.
Ok thx for the advice ! i'll try it !
I tried your build and it is absolutely amasing :)
I'm having a very good time mapping, this rocket trail is wonderful !!

Because you have temp chain on yourself, the HH mods duration is very long and adding HH to this setup is just FANTASTIC.

However with HH I have 2 problems !
1 = the soul eater mod will prevent you from gaining charge for your vaal skill ...
2 = the new mod that root you to the ground with tendrils will apply constantly because you are taking physical damage and it completely bypass your mov speed so you are stuck at 10stack and you will be slowed for the duration of HH mod.

So running HH is always a must, go for it, but sometimes it can be annoying because of point 1 & 2.
"
Meothaku wrote:
I tried your build and it is absolutely amasing :)
I'm having a very good time mapping, this rocket trail is wonderful !!

Because you have temp chain on yourself, the HH mods duration is very long and adding HH to this setup is just FANTASTIC.

However with HH I have 2 problems !
1 = the soul eater mod will prevent you from gaining charge for your vaal skill ...
2 = the new mod that root you to the ground with tendrils will apply constantly because you are taking physical damage and it completely bypass your mov speed so you are stuck at 10stack and you will be slowed for the duration of HH mod.

So running HH is always a must, go for it, but sometimes it can be annoying because of point 1 & 2.

If you are using HH your build is largely irrelevant tho, it becomes a simple HH build which tramples over anything lol
Congratulation for your Build of the Week award ! I always knew this build have the potential to get it ! ;-)

This build is fantastic and I'm playing / enjoying it a lot (I'm on my way to lvl 96).
I'm not playing with Coward's Legacy but I'm using Soul Ripper since I don't feel the need for more DPS constantly.

Here my stuff :

Thank you again for this marvellous build, Vesuvius079 !
Just spent all my 700 chromatics trying to get at either 2R3B or 1R4B but never got them. Yes, I did use Vorici calculator as a reference. Looks like I won't be playing this build. Time to cut my losses.
Is there any way to add RF to this? RF seems to synergie well. Or am i missing something?
"
Lawlite26 wrote:
Just spent all my 700 chromatics trying to get at either 2R3B or 1R4B but never got them. Yes, I did use Vorici calculator as a reference. Looks like I won't be playing this build. Time to cut my losses.

"Vorici method" is refered to use vorici crafts with jewelers and not the online vorici help tool.

Method: use vorici to craft 1 socket on your item. than use vorici to craft 2 sockets. use vorici to craft 1 socket again, until the first socket is the off color you want. if first socket is good, alternate between 2 and 3 sockets, until the second socket has the color you want. repeat until you have all your offcolors. usually way cheaper than spamming chromas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info