[NERFED] The VMS Rocket | Crazy Damage | Kill while Moving | Featured in BoTW!

Why in this build not used Vaal Breach? For gather aouls on boss fights
I've been playing with a similar setup for a while (moved to something else now) but it's very fun, guarantee !
I also managed to get my resistance at same level to use a wise oak
Last edited by Meothaku on Jul 19, 2018, 5:08:50 AM
"
101zombi101 wrote:
Why in this build not used Vaal Breach? For gather aouls on boss fights

form Wiki:

"While the monsters spawned by this gem don't reward experience, drop items or give souls for vaal skills, it is still a very useful gem"
d:-D*
I decided to try this because i pretty much had the gear in my stash(purchased Hooves for 70c on HC_inc and ripped them into STD)

spend 300 chaos on jeweller's, still on 4 socket :/
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jul 19, 2018, 8:55:28 AM
When can we effectively use VMS?
"
Mathorg wrote:
Is there any way to add RF to this? RF seems to synergie well. Or am i missing something?

It's not really necessary but you could socket it. I have a spare socket that I currently use on combustion for more reliable flame bursts.
"
When can we effectively use VMS?

Level 68 is when all the required gear is equippable. It's usable right away from there.
probably the most fun build I have played in a short time. Just bought all the items that you have on your character. smashed my lv90 juggernaut for this. man.... hella fun!

Just need Watchers Eye with Anger and I think im good to go!

Maybe you find something I can improve more!

100% RECOMMEND BUILD!

BTW: For other Incursion Softcore player: I spend around 8-9ex. Got most of the gems with quality. Im lazy to level em.

Spend around for gems only 160c.
Chest 5L with 6 Sockets: 3ex -> with random socket colors. Got lucky gettin 3b1R1G with 20 orbs xD)
Boots: 3,5ex (Found yesterday a pair of it and sold it for 40c... facepalm!)
Gloves: 1c
Amulett: 15c (with good stats)
Rings both: 20c
Helmet: 35c
Sword: 1c
Mace: 1ex
Belt: 15c (good rolls)
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jul 19, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
Spun this up a week or two ago, smashed through maps up to level 87 and kinda lost steam. Very fun build once your pieces all come together.

My thoughts:
1. Congrats on build of the week.
2. That elron ring is the difference between playable and not IMO. Makes bosses w/ phases possible.
3. I _hated_ the budget version. Once i had the belt it became much more playable.
4. I found myself getting ripped almost like IC wasn't working. My gem levels were right and most of the time it was fine, but in large gaps between packs i could run in and get wrecked before IC procced. Was weird, and ultimately why i quit playing it. Once VMS is up and running its no issue though.

Overall a very fun build, and if you want a solid map runner who is ok skipping bosses w/ immunity phases its the one for you. I was able to clear Red Elder, although it was much more painful than i'd hoped.
hi

can i run tis build with an scion or witch?
You really want Jugg for the endurance charges. Without near perma IC you are pretty squishy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info