[3.3] Abyssal Power - Power Siphon Deadye - Shaper Down - Great All-Arounder

"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
Good build but...isn't it just a KB build using PS instead?

For the most part; there are a few changes I made like the amulet which allows for conductivity for single-target on bosses. The ascendancy choices are different on mine as well to again optimize for single target on bosses. I've been playing with the build more and am going to see if I can come up with someone unique or interesting for the power charges being used and/or high crit chance.
Would Really Love a Leveling Guide!
This build seems really fun!!
atm leveling a wander is far from difficult. grab power siphon at level 12, get yourself 2

equip a prismweave(lvl25), a wake of destruction (lvl28) and a sacrificial heart(32) and you are ready to go. all of those are 1alc to 1c. this setup can carry you easily to yellow maps.

bandits: go alira

passive tips:

fill out the early ranger section, then head out to primeval force. go top to dodge keystone and into shadow area. take all lifenodes on the way. you can get some crit early if you like, dual storm prison provides massive crit from the beginning. go through shadow and aim for arcing blows + wand wheel at the top right of the tree. from there on either go get witch section or head to the duelist area (getting point blank after cruel or merci lab is advised, you will need some dps boost VS singletarget then.)

hope that helped

one last thing: if you manage to aquire an early good searching eye jewel don't hesitate and take jewel sockets first. those things make or break the build in the end.
Last edited by Skilez on Jun 18, 2018, 3:53:55 AM
"
Skilez wrote:
atm leveling a wander is far from difficult. grab power siphon at level 12, get yourself 2

equip a prismweave(lvl25), a wake of destruction (lvl28) and a sacrificial heart(32) and you are ready to go. all of those are 1alc to 1c. this setup can carry you easily to yellow maps.

bandits: go alira

passive tips:

fill out the early ranger section, then head out to primeval force. go top to dodge keystone and into shadow area. take all lifenodes on the way. you can get some crit early if you like, dual storm prison provides massive crit from the beginning. go through shadow and aim for arcing blows + wand wheel at the top right of the tree. from there on either go get witch section or head to the duelist area (getting point blank after cruel or merci lab is advised, you will need some dps boost VS singletarget then.)

hope that helped

one last thing: if you manage to aquire an early good searching eye jewel don't hesitate and take jewel sockets first. those things make or break the build in the end.

Basically what he said. Get 2 Storm Prison's and make a mad dash to grab the wand node up top as well as the 2 power charge nodes along the way. I dual wielded wands through level 93 and only put on a shield to add some life and test out a more balanced build. I posted ascendancy earlier in this thread.

As a note, I tested out this build vs the Avatar of Fire/Elemental Hit combo being thrown around here a lot and in PRACTICE it just did not perform as well. The extra projectiles from Power Siphon are invaluable and somehow even the single-target of Elemental Hit didn't seem as bursty or consistent (this is EVEN with a Frostferno btw).
Did you do Uber Elder with this build. If not, do you think it is possible? I mean, I know it will take some currency (I'm thinking between 7~10 ex), but you think it should work?

Thinking about my 3rd build this league to first kill Uber Elder, what do you think?
"
murilomuka wrote:
Did you do Uber Elder with this build. If not, do you think it is possible? I mean, I know it will take some currency (I'm thinking between 7~10 ex), but you think it should work?

Thinking about my 3rd build this league to first kill Uber Elder, what do you think?

Hard to say. This build is VERY well rounded I feel. I'm to the point where basically any map-mod minus reflect is a joke to me, I can burn T15 bosses down in a few hits, I've done almost 100 guardian maps with no issues, and Shaper is on farm status.

That said; I've not been able to beat Uber Elder, BUT, I am an incredibly impatient player and have never really learned the fight. Hope that's somewhat helpful.
Thought I would ask some advice, I know I need my levels in Power Siphon, quality on some jewels left, 2 socket tomb and bubonic, and ofc character levels this is my current set up and my pob. Do you have any other suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/9uaYqyVd
Last edited by cryyyy on Jun 21, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
"
cryyyy wrote:
Do you have any other suggestions?

it seems you won't take the wander wheel at the top right so it is more efficient to route below and not the top route. you can get a lot of jewel sockets too which should be extremely worth it at your extreme level of gear.

pastebin
"
Skilez wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:
Do you have any other suggestions?

it seems you won't take the wander wheel at the top right so it is more efficient to route below and not the top route. you can get a lot of jewel sockets too which should be extremely worth it at your extreme level of gear.

pastebin

I see why do you believe I don't need the wheel? I could just add in extra abyss sockets if i push towards 100.
"
cryyyy wrote:
"
Skilez wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:

I see why do you believe I don't need the wheel? I could just add in extra abyss sockets if i push towards 100.

taking the top wheel is a ~2,5% total dps per point efficiency. that is absolutely nice and fine.

However, with these levels of gear you guys have (we are speaking double digit exalt total gear value here) getting 2 point jewel sockets will net ~4,8% total dps per point +30-50 flat life resulting in ~1,5% more total life per point.

it is simply much more effective to go mass jewels than taking the wheel in your case.

~2,5% total dps
VS
~4,8% total dps + 1,5% total life

per point invested. the choice is not very difficult there, right?

the lower your budget, the more effective it gets taking the wheel instead of jewels. however, in pretty much all cases it is more efficient to take the 2 point jewels first. as far as i know, there is no cluster that can surpass 4,8% total dps per point, including throatseeker or other very efficient nodes.

even the 3 point jewel slots get to around 3,2% total dps per point + 1% total life per point. so i would argue that with your gear choices and your total gear level it is always superior to get every single 2 point / 3 point jewel in reach. I would even check if you could drop additional clusters where you don't loose life scaling and check if you can manage to aquire 4 point jewel slots efficiently.

edit: 4 point jewels still manage a 2,4% total dps and 0,7% total life efficiency per point. at that point it would be more efficient to keep something like throatseeker, primeval force and probably the wheel.
Last edited by Skilez on Jun 21, 2018, 8:06:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info