[3.3] Abyssal Power - Power Siphon Deadye - Shaper Down - Great All-Arounder

Why faster attacks? Shouldnt something like slower projectiles be better? Faster attacks feels a bit useless for just farming shaped maps.
"
Vanton95 wrote:
Why faster attacks? Shouldnt something like slower projectiles be better? Faster attacks feels a bit useless for just farming shaped maps.

Isnt it supposed to be the opposite ? Faster attacks for speed farming and slower projectile for more damage.
How do you feel about the overall survivability of this build? I'm currently leveling one up as I'm level 73. I have all the 2 socket abyss gear and whatnot. I'll need to get crazy jewels as I've got over 13 ex spare. Obviously my fire res is trash but can't equip my opal rings till 80.

Do you feel like you die a lot?

ALso what's your thoughts on replacing say.. atziris for dying sun?
Last edited by Pythonmsh on Jun 30, 2018, 9:18:10 PM
The build is super fast and fun. Best glass cannon ive ever played and idk why there isnt more people playing power siphon tbh. Very strong build.
"
Vanton95 wrote:
The build is super fast and fun. Best glass cannon ive ever played and idk why there isnt more people playing power siphon tbh. Very strong build.

Yeah I just dinged 84 and Im having a blast. I've played KB quite a few times.. and it's fairly fun, but power siphon just feels better overall. Good ST and AoE.

My current gear

Tooltip while buffed gets to ~410k.
Last edited by Pythonmsh on Jul 1, 2018, 11:03:31 PM
"
Pythonmsh wrote:
"
Vanton95 wrote:

Yeah I just dinged 84 and Im having a blast. I've played KB quite a few times.. and it's fairly fun, but power siphon just feels better overall. Good ST and AoE.

My current gear

Tooltip while buffed gets to ~410k.

You can easily up that damage by 10% total output if you socket a murderous eye jewel in your gloves instead of one of your (holy shit they are crazy good) searching eye jewels.
Chest ~3.5ex, helmet ~1ex, gloves ~1ex, boots ~6.5ex, amulet ~50c, jewels god fucking knows how many ex, stygian belt with all the life, res and that high wed 2-3ex.

So we have a grand total of 15ex, WITHOUT considering any of those insane jewels, nor some corruptions.

So how is this affordable enough to be a "pro"?

I even forgot the rings lul
Last edited by KatKira on Aug 1, 2018, 5:03:34 PM
Hi all, what am I missing here? I can't work out how we're generating Power Charges with the build?
power siphon solves that issue by itself :)
Last edited by Skilez on Sep 28, 2018, 1:20:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info