[3.3] Abyssal Power - Power Siphon Deadye - Shaper Down - Great All-Arounder

"
Dreadnought wrote:
"
BEGXTTEN wrote:
Hi, I collected your build and there were questions)
How are you doing with survival? At the moment, the build is not completely built, but the survivability even on the T10 leaves much to be desired.
What do you recommend adding / changing in my character?

Thank you in advance, the extravaganza of colors on the map is something <3

1) So you're using Grace but it should be VAAL GRACE. That is used during iffy mobs and bosses for maximum avoidance.

2) Also, you want to have VAAL POWER SIPHON as you will be able to use both Power Siphon and the Vaal version. You use Vaal PS whenever you are overwhelmed or there are a lot of nearby enemies as it targets ALL nearby enemies.

3) You aren't using the same flasks as I am. You need the evasion flask and the Diamond Flask. Those will help with surviving AND damage. Also, you're using a Wise Oak flask but your highest resist is FIRE which means that the flask will increase penetration with FIRE damage, not LIGHTNING (which is the bulk of your damage). Grab a Quicksilver flask too and drop a life flask; you only need one.

4) You aren't using the same ascendancy passives as I am;the chain is useful for clearing but not really necessary (I never needed it and I went from level 12 - 93 with Power Siphon the WHOLE WAY). The Endless Munitions passive is also fairly useless as you don't need the extra projectile and Far Shot is not as strong as the alternatives.

5) Try and grab a jewel with Onslaught. My Onslaught is up fairly often with just 5% on one jewel. They are cheap to buy or craft.

6) Get that other power charge ASAP, it's a huge scale to your damage as Power Siphon gains crit multi and crit strike PER CHARGE.

Here is your character on PoB as it stands now:
https://pastebin.com/A3d2J5XG

Here is your character with my revisions:
https://pastebin.com/4PRjrNUr

These changes roughly double your damage, gives you an additional 21% chance to dodge (with flask), increases your shock chance from 52% to 95% (with flask), and increases your life about 350 points.

Also, it says you only have 105/121 points allocated...did you do all your quests? You're missing skill points. Finish those quests and you'll be able to further strengthen this build.

Get abyssal jewels in all empty sockets as well; they not only add life from your body armor and damage from your boots; they also add SPIRIT CHARGES which recover 4-5% of your life per use.

Make these changes, try it out, and get back with me!

Thanks. Pefect :)
What was your Ascendancy order?
Pantheons?
"
sinistry4 wrote:
What was your Ascendancy order?
Pantheons?

Thanks for your question!

1) Power Precision
2) Fast and Deadly
3) Gathering Winds
4) Rupture

I use for Soul of Solaris for Major and Soul of Tukohama. Everything is built around considering a single target, hard-hitting, boss. The clearing and normal mobs should be a joke, but, if we want to do all content...we have to make sure we consider this.

Hope that helps! Happy to answer any other questions!
How expensive/hard is it to get all the Abyss Jewels for the build?

I want to try this build, but worried if I will be able to get all the jewels required.
Would you play this build with a qotf if you had a 4b1r1g six link lying around? I figure lightning pen as a six link as long as I prioritize double lightning jewels should work out similarly.
"
RonBrogundy wrote:
Would you play this build with a qotf if you had a 4b1r1g six link lying around? I figure lightning pen as a six link as long as I prioritize double lightning jewels should work out similarly.

Yup, shouldn't have an issues. I had a 6-link QotF before the full Abyssal setup I did. You'll only notice a difference in the synergy with the other abyssal pieces and a slight damage loss from losing one less jewel.
"
endoscient wrote:
How expensive/hard is it to get all the Abyss Jewels for the build?

I want to try this build, but worried if I will be able to get all the jewels required.

I used this build my entire way through the league so your scale up is manageable in terms of cost. I made almost ALL of my abyssal jewels. Just run abyssal maps and craft your own. I have so many just lying around from crafting and you don't need GODlike jewels to make this work. Hope that helps!
Great build! Have you considered making a leveling section for newer people that might want to try out your build?
I've actually got a lot of PMs about this build so yes, I will do so tomorrow after I wakeup from my hangover :).
Last edited by Dreadnought on Jun 17, 2018, 5:03:18 AM
Good build but...isn't it just a KB build using PS instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info