Mathil Build List v3.0

"
XenJerec wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to die less? the last 2 gems i swap out for single target but i cant help but get smashed.

It’s a glass cannon build. You kill them before they kill you. Also you need to copy Mathil skill if you want to properly copy a Mathil build. All kidding aside you could get more life on some of your gear but it’s more likely just positioning and mechanical dodging.
Hi,

I notice for the double strike zerker that in the pastebin, there is almost 13000 points of armor.
I keep dying quite easily in 15+ map, noticing I got only 6000 points of armor with 6000 pts life. Compared to an archer such as a good balanced ice shot etc., this character, the saviour double strike zerker feels very weak.

I got the exact same skill tree as you, just missing a few life points, being lvl 85.
How did you manage to have 13000 pts of armor on this build ? I got the very same equipment, 850 armor chest, 820 abyssus, and 210 pts glove and 300 boots.
Thanks for your help.
"
albadalarian wrote:
Hi,

I notice for the double strike zerker that in the pastebin, there is almost 13000 points of armor.
I keep dying quite easily in 15+ map, noticing I got only 6000 points of armor with 6000 pts life. Compared to an archer such as a good balanced ice shot etc., this character, the saviour double strike zerker feels very weak.

I got the exact same skill tree as you, just missing a few life points, being lvl 85.
How did you manage to have 13000 pts of armor on this build ? I got the very same equipment, 850 armor chest, 820 abyssus, and 210 pts glove and 300 boots.
Thanks for your help.

I have the same unbuffed 6000 armor, but when I activate flasks (+3000armor) and 1 with 98% increased armour during flask effect, my armour goes up to almost 19k.
Could anyone point me towards a leveling guide for the 3.9 Puncture Bow Gladiator?
Last edited by TheXcomTroll on Dec 17, 2020, 7:15:49 PM
"
Could anyone point me towards a leveling guide for the 3.9 Puncture Bow Gladiator?

this dude seems to have a good leveling guide, I assume you done it once or twice and can adjust from sword>bow without step by step

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2586705
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247655
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Anyone notice in his PoB for bleed splosion glad he has 100% more damage with bleeding on his bow on top of the 60% chance to do 100% more damage?

I assume he has that there to cover a buff not in PoB, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is.

Looking at the Puncture Glad (I missed the streams for that one), does anyone have an idea why Crimson Dance wasn't taken? Also what did he use Split Arrow for (over puncture)? Thanks.
is the 3.9 bleed bow glad build still viable for 3.10? saw one by steels that goes mostly left side instead of right so im confused now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info