Mathil Build List v3.0

"
bibanul wrote:
Supported by Level # Vicious Projectiles can still be rolled on an elder bow? If not, how would you craft a bow for toxic rain this league?

You can't roll a vicious projectiles bow anymore. Likely the next best thing is getting a +1 socketed gems and a T1 attack speed.

That covers the prefix and suffix, but hitting those are extremely hard and you'll spend several chaos worth of alts to do it. Jun offers a better version of chaos damage over time multiplier, but if you regal it and get that mod, that's fine too because you can multimod craft damage over time. If not, then you can multimod craft it with +socketed support gems and Jun's chaos DoT multiplier. Other modifiers aren't as important.

Also, you'll likely drop the efficacy gem in favor of vicious projectiles since that gives the least amount of damage and you'll keep empower since the levels help increase damage more than almost anything else. Thankfully, most of the gems we use to increase the DoT have awakened versions so we can push the DPS up a bit more, especially with empower. If you're lucky this league, you'll find the awakened versions of Swift Affliction, Void Manip and Vicious Projectiles. Hope this helps.

EDIT: I made a mistake with what I said before about the damage over time multipliers. The mod that can show on the bow is a general DoT multiplier and can actually be on the bow with the crafted Jun DoT Chaos Multiplier, so you can, if rolled perfectly, have 75% DoT multi on a bow. The dream bow for Toxic Rain would be something like +1 socketed gems, +2 socketed support gems, 40% chaos DoT multi, 35% DoT multi, and attack speed. You can try using Elder, but a normal base thicket (more expensive) or imperial bow (somewhat cheaper because of the div cards) will do just fine. The only real mods that could help from elder are suffixes like increased AoE, or increased attack speed and attack speed if you killed recently. Again, not many benefits from using an elder base, getting the right rolls will be hard enough as it is. You'll need the multimod to craft the +2 support gems and Chaos DoT multi anyway.
Last edited by Juggernaut448 on Jan 5, 2020, 10:53:04 AM
Hey Mathil for the Bleed Glad, what would allocate for the amulet... I see cleaving but is that only for the 15% faster bleeding...would freedom of movement or even Growth and Decay be superior? Please let me know mate build is about finished just need this and boots and ill be done.
"
how would i go about crafting the DDCoC Weapon?
Altspamming CoC and then just slamming?

I alt spammed + aug + regal until i got CoC t1 Attackspeed t1 crit chance, then multi moded
hihi

i play your Gladiator Bow Puncture build very nice

Rarity: Rare
Sol Branch
Citadel Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 124-361 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.41 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
Str: 109
Dex: 185
Int: 47
--------
Sockets: R-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
+17 to Dexterity
134% increased Physical Damage
13% increased Attack Speed
60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
Adds 24 to 41 Physical Damage (crafted)

arround 12 trys i need
I've been using the Assassin COC VD starter buid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njWOxIWkFCc&t=1225s in Metamorph and is doing surprisingly well up to T14/15 so far with moderate gear (2/3 ex including 80c for Cinderswallow flask).
Mapping and delving is a breeze with the VD autotarget and bossing is a bit harder but doable.
Minor changes to survive Metamorph fights:
- Chaos resistance capped at 75%
- Zealotry Aura
- Frost bomb & Flame totem for debuff

My POB:
https://pastebin.com/Cz9zKmx0

Is anyone playing the face breakers build that could recommend where to continue the passive tree? im wondering if i should go defensive and grab some life and maybe endurance charge there/ fortify effect or go from some cheeky dmg nodes or fire nodes, or just straight up get the 3 resist nodes for easy gearing near big life wheel. Id love to see what anyone else chose to do whos going to 90s+
Does Outmatch and Outlast even work on the bleed puncture build? Im not getting any frenzy charges.
"
Baukasten wrote:
hihi

i play your Gladiator Bow Puncture build very nice

Rarity: Rare
Sol Branch
Citadel Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 124-361 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.41 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69
Str: 109
Dex: 185
Int: 47
--------
Sockets: R-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
+17 to Dexterity
134% increased Physical Damage
13% increased Attack Speed
60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
Adds 24 to 41 Physical Damage (crafted)

arround 12 trys i need

Hi, how this bow build scale with end game content mate? I am currently using lacerate from eroso build can you compare these 2 builds? Thank you so much
Last edited by nomikk92 on Jan 5, 2020, 12:12:19 PM
@Mathil

Hi!
Im trying to play your tri ele hit wander (blighth league). What gem links you can prefer for Life version? Damage full Life with Blood rage doesn't work? Gems with single target and mass?
Other quetion about crown of eyes, does that work with Spell damage crit for spells of just spell damage only?

Thx mathil your builds!
if someone can improve my doomfletch build ty cause its ok but i think i need more dps on pob mathil has a lot more let me know if u know why i have suck low dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info