Mathil Build List v3.0

"
WangJianWei wrote:
"
DrillahKillah wrote:
Hey guys, for the hollow palm build how does Mathil hit more than 1 enemy at a time ? i'm confused thanks for help

Ancestral Call Support gem

Oh i didn't notice it since its in the not active gems...is it really inactive ? he replaced it for a boss?

thank you

"
DrillahKillah wrote:
"
WangJianWei wrote:
"
DrillahKillah wrote:
Hey guys, for the hollow palm build how does Mathil hit more than 1 enemy at a time ? i'm confused thanks for help

Ancestral Call Support gem

Oh i didn't notice it since its in the not active gems...is it really inactive ? he replaced it for a boss?

thank you

He replaces Ancestral Call support and melee splash with Brutality and melee phys for bosses

Ancestral Call Support gem[/quote]

thank you

[/quote]

He replaces Ancestral Call support and melee splash with Brutality and melee phys for bosses[/quote]

Thanks so much to both of you :)

Good luck and have fun
Hey,

what pantheon did mathil use?
Hey guys its me again,

i'm trying to wrap my head around how he got this amulet?
crafted? if so how?

bought on trade?

thanks !
Would Dancing Dervish work.. Just got it as a drop?
That hollow palm build is just pure cancer because of that mana problem... I dont what you need. Mana cost chest, double praxis with -8 and some reduce mana cost ? wtf
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:
That hollow palm build is just pure cancer because of that mana problem... I dont what you need. Mana cost chest, double praxis with -8 and some reduce mana cost ? wtf

You just use an enduring mana pot, no problem at all. Especially if you get one enduring + efficiency.
Last edited by Akaiko on Mar 29, 2020, 1:50:51 PM
"
mastermacros wrote:
Would Dancing Dervish work.. Just got it as a drop?

Yes, yes it does work. It provides free onslaught and rampage but requires you to kill a couple of first mobs without the gem bonus which can be troublesome. Also you need to keep up the rampage or you will need to start over. Sometimes for bosses you also need to just unequipp it. It is a trade off. You can lookup my character i am using it. I also allows you to put some supports for your damage in the weapon so the summoned minions will use it such as blind or maybe culling strike.
Hello, I am a follower of yours and I was doing the build of Kinetic Bolt Spellslinger Elementalist, I would like to know if you could paste a pastebin of the character currently, since watching your videos I see that the final build is much more powerful.

thanks! you are the best!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info