Mathil Build List v3.0

"
snrhasay wrote:
"
Should start by leveling all your gems to 20, getting good jewels & then 20% Quality on gems. makes a significant difference, day and night. Even geting some level 21 gems. Gl

in POB, I punched in all the numbers to see what it would be like with quality and leveled gems. Of course it was an increase, but it was still not even 50% of Mathil's.

you must be doing something wrong, Im here with no Jewels, level 17 gems. Unoptimized gear, no steel rings since im level 70. missing tons of nodes since im level 70 and I literally have half his damage in PoB right now
"
you must be doing something wrong, Im here with no Jewels, level 17 gems. Unoptimized gear, no steel rings since im level 70. missing tons of nodes since im level 70 and I literally have half his damage in PoB right now

If you don't mind taking a look at my pastebin and telling me where I'm going wrong. I've spent the last 10 levels trying to find where I'm screwing it up. Thought it was gear, got gear, got jewels, leveled my gems... it's not adding up. Post your pastebin please?
╓─ ║
╚╗nr ╫─╫asay
─╜ ║
Anyone know why Acrobatics is taken in The Boys Double Strike build? Seems reducing evasion and block would be a bigger trade off in this build, especially without going to Phase Acrobatics.
Current gear for Tect slam, not complete, need a 2 socket Tombfist, finish quilting my gems/corrupting certain ones, need to craft an assassin's mark Diamond loop, my jewels could be better, and overall my rings could be MUCH better. But at current, PoB shows me at 2.4mil shaper DPS with flasks, and 1.3mil DPS without flasks. pretty OP if you ask me. First Shaper attempt I ran with AoE support and Endurance charge support gems as I forgot to swap them out and it was still a cakewalk. Maps, delve, master's, all content has been easy mode, only issue is, of course, ele reflect. I have not tried Uber Elder yet, but I don't see any issue with it as long as I don't mess mechanics up.

General use pantheon's are major Arakaali, and minor Ralakesh.

Plenty of other options to min/max in my gear also, I am using CWDT 19>Immortal Call 19, just cause why not, and CWDT 19>Stone golem 19, cause I am lazy to self-cast, but the CWDT and immortal call aren't needed at all.

Possibilities are to delve craft a GG helm for more damage output, Devotos can be used over a Stark for more chaos res and speed, but you will have to pick up Versatility over the extra DPS/Area nodes, and a 2 socket Lightpoacher could also work, and would ease up on tight res/stats needed, but would provide insane DPS increase.

I did not go with Alira I went with 2 passives for bandits, if you are choosing to go with Xoph's blood and a different helm over Abyssus(Which you should cause if you get hit with that helm it's like total death) you will need the Versatility passive(20 dex/int, it's only two points next to Heart of the warrior) int crafted somewhere and maybe a single jewel with int, but I heavily believe it's worth it!

"
Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

Follow me on twitch, even though I never stream!
https://www.twitch.tv/lionexx/
Last edited by lionexx on Jan 8, 2019, 4:41:47 PM
Anyone else also can't open the armageddon brand skill tree?
Do you guys think the "CoCSpin Two Handed BV/BF" build could work as a slayer?
Anyone have thoughts on Scion or Pathfinder for CoCSpin? Seems like scion is a no brainer to have overleach.
"
dperls wrote:
Anyone have thoughts on Scion or Pathfinder for CoCSpin? Seems like scion is a no brainer to have overleach.

No expert at all, but I was comparing the two in PoB and like he mentioned in the vid the scion (pathfinder/slayer) is more tankier (more life, no phys reflect, and overleech). However it looks like it comes at the cost of 8-9% BV + bladefall average dmg? I'm guessing that isn't really noticed in any scenario except bosses, and at that point I'm wondering how big a difference it is when the Scion has culling strike. I think I am going to try it on Scion myself.

My question is about the jewels. He mentioned that the scion option would be better with some more expensive jewels, but the PoB doesn't have different jewels and there is no further discussion on what jewels we should be considering to optimize this. Anyone have thoughts on this?
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
dperls wrote:

No expert at all, but I was comparing the two in PoB and like he mentioned in the vid the scion (pathfinder/slayer) is more tankier (more life, no phys reflect, and overleech). However it looks like it comes at the cost of 8-9% BV + bladefall average dmg? I'm guessing that isn't really noticed in any scenario except bosses, and at that point I'm wondering how big a difference it is when the Scion has culling strike. I think I am going to try it on Scion myself.

My question is about the jewels. He mentioned that the scion option would be better with some more expensive jewels, but the PoB doesn't have different jewels and there is no further discussion on what jewels we should be considering to optimize this. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Thanks, that was my thought to. The flask uptime/duration/effeect does seem pretty nice though and I'm sure master surgeon becomes evident in longer fights like uber elder being able to constantly have all flasks up. Might be a dps increase that PoB cant show. Not to mention having access to acro/phaes acro, but pros/cons to both I guess.

Unsure about the jewels, as I picked that up as well. I was playing in PoB and you could stick an UI in that scion socket if you had currency to burn. It would increase dps by about 8% and free up 5 skill points. I doubt he meant that though as he prob would have said it.

I was able to craft this last night :

Shame about the shitty suffix. I really dont want to risk the annul and rip it. I know he mentioned that it should be fine, but looking in PoB. It appears to drop effective crit on the scion tree from like 87% to 78%. I have never played a CoC build so not sure if that is going to matter at all. Given that the bulk of the single target damage is from BV, it seems like 78% is prob enough to keep up the 10 stacks and trigger BF enough for clear.

Edit:After some additionally playing it seems that if I go with a Hatred +base crit Watchers, and run hatred instead of wrath, my crit chacne goes back up to 87% at DPS loss of only 4%. Not sure what would be better.

Any thoughts on any of that?
Last edited by dperls on Jan 9, 2019, 12:52:52 PM
"
snrhasay wrote:
Trying out THE BOYS Gladiator build and I really don't understand where @Mathil is getting his damage from + sustainability. Going into POB I'm clueless to why my damage and facetankability is SIGNIFICANTLY nothing compared to his. Spent a lot of do$h to get the build going, enjoying it a shit ton, but I'm getting my jewels and gems beat to pulp. Made an attempt at shaper (last phase 10% health remaining then deedly ded), and was able to take down 2 Elder Guardians but damn was I sweating.

PLEASE HELP I WANT TO BE A BIG BOY

https://pastebin.com/wmuVJTHY

will give smechles 4 advice

Same problem here. My dps is ok but i feel like glass cannon. Summit boss one shotted me. Haku from Syndicate also. Where is the problem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info