Mathil Build List v3.0

The Boys Gladiator Double Strike
mathri Do u have a lv 100 Passive tree
make a 1.5M DPS DS with ur lv 87 tree:)!
Can I do it with Champion with worthy foe and unstoppable hero for that sweet stun immunity and "Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks" passive
Anyone know if i can use 5 link Loreweave instead of 5 link Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate? for Tectonic SLam JUGG build?
For the Double Strike build

Why do you have Frenzy linked w/ Whirling Blades? The blood rage gives frenzy charges constantly. So do we need the frenzy with the WB setup or could we swap something else more beneficial in there? Thanks
Last edited by BaltimoreAce on Jan 2, 2019, 11:35:31 PM
Is the crab aspect so good that it makes the chest better than a belly ?
im doing the poet's pen build and on the youtube video i couldnt find a part where you talk about which acendancy tree you take 1st, 2nd and such. some help please
"
EvilRaz wrote:
Anyone know if i can use 5 link Loreweave instead of 5 link Craiceann's Carapace Golden Plate? for Tectonic SLam JUGG build?

you can, watch the build video he says you can use different armors. i am playing with kaom and it works great.
Anyone got tips on leveling using fakener? I'm doing crap damage and have low life and i just progress far too slow.
Could anyone take a loot at my tectonic JUGG build and tell me if there is anything I need to fix?

t16 maps are cleared in an instant but I basically do 0 damage to minotaur even with no map mods, I can only assume I am fucking up somewhere royally but am not sure where.

Can someone please tell me what leveling points should i pick first for "The Boys Gladiator Double Strike" build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info