Mathil Build List v3.0

Not really sure if right place to post but I have a full coc spin build scion for sale. 22ex. Over 25 invested just hit me up
"
Not really sure if right place to post but I have a full coc spin build scion for sale. 22ex. Over 25 invested just hit me up

PM'd
Hi

I need some help please, something feels off with my TS Jugg. My PoB damage is no where close to the damages shown on Math PoB.

https://pastebin.com/xUZanDZP

Thanks much appreciated
Just a quick question. I have a good exquisite blade crafted for the cocspin build, but i am missing the 20% double damage roll. Is that roll a big deal or will i be just fine without it?

What can i upgrade? Any ideas?
Hello guys. CAn you explain please about the boys gladiator, why do we need a 6 link with lvl1 maim? After all, in the Ascendancy of the Blood in the Eyes gladiator we have Attacks Maim on hit against bleeding enemies? Why do we need this level 1 maim? Maybe it is better to take the Belly of the Beast or Loreweave?
Do you have any build that doesn't imply crafting or 85ex swords ? (CoCSpin Two Handed BV/BF) :)
Can you make the skill tree for ES-Based SelfCast Ice Nova? Thanks a lot
I have a Self Cast Occult Nova (character GarethEmery)

Pm me if youre interested. Preferably want to sell the entire gear set.

Wiseoak balanced on all resists (76/76/76), double corrupted carcass, really nice 6l eclipse staff
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Jan 13, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
Im running the boys glad build for a few weeks now.

Basically have the same gear math does give or a take a stat or two and Im getting one shot in maps and on elder, so I cant even attempt shaper guardians.

I've also noticed that we take maim on hit on the ASC tree so Im running a 6link without maim as theres no need to take it.

Main question is, why is the offhand claw missing a gem [I put cwtd there] with vulnerability when never cast when I take damage. Also, Vortex is linked with cwtd and Ive never seen it proc. Am I doing something wrong or is this build just weak and you need to have the reflexs of a fortnite player to make it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info