Mathil Build List v3.0

In the armageddon brand build. How the hell does he have 2 flat fire to spells on his sceptre?
Last edited by bitt_tb on Dec 22, 2018, 7:47:10 AM
The gear he has posted here is completely different from the PoB gear. Anyone know which is correct?
for A brand you can use shroud of the lightless, its like 30k less dps in PoB, but five linked (which is 6linked) is about 100c instead of 4.5ex 6l caracass
"
bitt_tb wrote:
In the armageddon brand build. How the hell does he have 2 flat fire to spells on his sceptre?

its a dual mod that gives fire spell dmg and flat fire to spells, you can craft flat fire to spells along with it

"
bitt_tb wrote:

As a user already answered it is a hybrid/dual mod (%fire dmg and #-# fire damage to spells). The name of the Mod is "Topotante's" and can ONLY be found on items that come from the temple of Atzoatl.

Now before you do anything or buy anything please take note that there have been A LOT of UNDOCUMENTED changes recently affecting mastercrafting.

It is no longer possible to craft a mod on an item that already has a mod of the same type. The way I think it works NOW is that you can no longer craft flat fire to spells on an item that has a preexisting flat fire dmg mod, wether that is topotante or the common flat fire dmg.
I've NOT confirmed this by myself for the spell dmg mods, but as of the date of this post it IS the case for Topotante's melee dmg flat dmg mods (fire pen% + flat does not stack with fire pen flat craft).

There are some sceptres like that for sale out there but the number of players that dont know about this change is declining...
Last edited by Rakschas666 on Dec 22, 2018, 8:56:25 PM
"
The gear he has posted here is completely different from the PoB gear. Anyone know which is correct?

The PoB is usually the most up to date one as mathil exports his builds to PoB and pots them here before "quitting" a character and moving on (thus sometimes taking jewels and gear off of the character, our outright deleting it because of issues with character slots).

So unless the later iteration of the build has flaws that you dont wish to copy, I'd recommend to go with the latest PoB.
On the Tectonic Slam J U G G build tree for Betrayal I think you made a slight mistake. In your path of building it shows you taking the one handed skills including strong arm when this is a 2 handed build. Other wise great guides they are helping me out a lot thank you. :)
"
Reerc wrote:
On the Tectonic Slam J U G G build tree for Betrayal I think you made a slight mistake. In your path of building it shows you taking the one handed skills including strong arm when this is a 2 handed build. Other wise great guides they are helping me out a lot thank you. :)

Oni-goroshi is a 1 handed sword. It just uses both slots. But the game treats it as a 1 hander for passives and skills.
You can instead pick up the 2 hander nodes instead if you with to use something different though! Its flexible-ish!
"
Jairbear26 wrote:
"
Reerc wrote:

Oni-goroshi is a 1 handed sword. It just uses both slots. But the game treats it as a 1 hander for passives and skills.
You can instead pick up the 2 hander nodes instead if you with to use something different though! Its flexible-ish!

Oh okay I see now thanks for clearing that up for me.
Why do you go 14% on Concentrated Effect rather than 20%? For brand build.
Last edited by ZariiX on Dec 23, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info