Mathil Build List v3.0

"
maxy44 wrote:
hi can i have a link for the ice spear totems skill tree thanks as i on console and the paste bin dont work thanks

link is in the second post of the thread. Together with his used gear :)

http://poeurl.com/ccqw
thanks , how can i make ice spear totems shot faster it seems kinda slow to get going iam still new to poe
The Armageddon Brand Elementalist pastebin link is not working, can someone please share a different link please?

Thanks
I'm doing the Ice Spear Totems build, and got the helmet enchant to get Power Charges with crits, but it doesn't work. Tried with the gem itself linked to the Totem-Ice Spear and it doesn't work either. Self casting Ice Spear without the Spell Totem gem works perfect.

Any idea if this is a bug or if this is intended?

"
frankouc wrote:
The Armageddon Brand Elementalist pastebin link is not working, can someone please share a different link please?

Thanks

ye the tree link isn't working here either
:^)
Totems cant gain charges and you cant gain charges from totems.
Amazing how much these builds effect the economy, the budget ice-spear is now a multi exalt build haha

It looks extremely fun to play, great stuff.
Last edited by Quintessence on Dec 20, 2018, 1:35:39 AM
"
LGFUandD wrote:
Totems cant gain charges and you cant gain charges from totems.

That makes sense.

I guess that when Mathil said in the video that the next upgrade would be a PCoC staff was just for the extra dmg per Power Charge, and not to get the charges from there.

Well, at least I didn't pay much for the helmet xD
Which support should i use for 6link brand?
"
Dajila wrote:
Which support should i use for 6link brand?

Bump. I'm thinking fire penetration. I think the build can still benefit from it even though the ascendancy, combustion, and tree provide a fair amount. Unless I'm missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info