The Stygian Portal Effect

Hey GGG how am I supposed to buy these with no points? Last I checked you still have that 480 dollar golden chicken up for sale and I am not upgrading from subjugator pack for a golden chicken armor. Where are the new packs I want to spend money on you dammit hurry up.
I can´t wait the day GGG release a green portal, Rick & Morty style.
Looks amazing!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Very very nice one. I am not found of the "massive" Portals, Yeaahh Conquest Supporter portal, I am talking about you!
Man that looks nice. Looks almost like the portal effect from harbinger, I think. Saw some guy with purple flames portal and it looked amazing and made me want one.
So sad when you actually like the art and was thinking the portal looks cool and then you see the hideout map device portal clip and just...winces.
just a scrub.
Love the blue flame and black aperture... *hate* the asymmetrical hoola hoop frame intensely.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
When player click portal, it says something like "joining instance", while it doing that, you should add visual effect to char when enter mtx portals, it would start feeling different, not just look.
Nice! I love blue cosmetics!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
We desperately need a map device MTX that makes the portals spawn further apart from each other. So many of the portal MTXes look terrible in hideout because they clip through each other.

Exactly this. If we're going to spend money to "pretty up" the game, at least make those pretty options perform properly.
Last edited by magpye on Jun 11, 2018, 4:48:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info