The Stygian Portal Effect

So that marks at least a dozen comments about how the portals clip into each other... GGG, something needs to be done about this.

You've made numerous elaborate and amazing portal cosmetics, but because most of them are big, they clip into each other in the hideout; this is not ideal.

The solution's simple, really: give the player an option (perhaps as one or two sliders?) to either shrink the portals down so that they don't clip, or move them out further from the map device. Leave it as an option so players can decide how they want to fit it.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
So that marks at least a dozen comments about how the portals clip into each other... GGG, something needs to be done about this.

You've made numerous elaborate and amazing portal cosmetics, but because most of them are big, they clip into each other in the hideout; this is not ideal.

The solution's simple, really: give the player an option (perhaps as one or two sliders?) to either shrink the portals down so that they don't clip, or move them out further from the map device. Leave it as an option so players can decide how they want to fit it.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT wrote:

GGG needs to do something about it. No, you saw the reddit effect? If this issue would reach top comments for few days in poe forum ggg would respond about it with a DEADLINE.

Too bad its full of memes and "look what item i corrupted"
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Can't believe the map device still has overlapping portals.
I love this portal effect, has a chance to be my new favorite.

What I would love to see done is let us assign each master a portal effect that they use for their daily missions.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info