The Stygian Portal Effect

"
ValheruWolf wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
We desperately need a map device MTX that makes the portals spawn further apart from each other. So many of the portal MTXes look terrible in hideout because they clip through each other.

I want the one from the templar lab heh, Doesn't even have to be the one given, make it an MTX buy that can function as a map device if you link one of yours too it.

That's what I want too, but perhaps scaled down about 33%. I think the full scale version would be a challenge to fit in a couple of the hideouts.
That example shows that the default spawn points for the portals should be adjusted to accompany a larger scale of portals , so it avoids collisions/glitches.

I mean, if even a small portal like this glitches through each other, the big scale portals will look weird as hell.

Increase the spawn radius around the map device and experiment with some values till you think it will suffice.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 11, 2018, 4:12:25 AM
That's a pretty nice portal you got there GGG
I've been waiting for this portal since I started this game. Thank you so much.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
I like the look... But I kinda wish we could do without the "spurs" sticking out of it? The flame-like effect around the edges is perfect, though.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
lol the portals are too big that they stick together, why dont make them smaller
Last edited by HoangBoss on Jun 11, 2018, 5:54:18 AM
wowza
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
wowza
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
too bad it clips
Vary Nais

Report Forum Post