[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

Very nice build bro,ty for sharing them.
How's the damage on general map bosses using GMP? I'm lazy and hate swapping all the time unless it's for Red maps/Shaper etc then I don't mind.

I swapped to Spectral Throw pretty early at level 50 and it clears trash reasonably enough but Incursion bosses for example are like 8 seconds to kill using GMP. Hoping it gets a lot better later?
I am super retarded and don't understand how you can use Wrath (takes 50% mana), Herald of Ice (takes 25% mana) and Herald of Thunder (Takes 25% mana). So we are at 100% mana usage. And I go over all the skils in the skill tree and I cant find anything that lowers the cost. Please inform the uninformed :)

Edit: I now see I need to go to the Lab and do some stuff there to get the:
25% reduced Mana Reservation of Herald Skills
Last edited by xRaZiDex on Jun 27, 2018, 1:46:02 AM
Whats the reason behind immortal call, cwdt and molten shell level 20 ? Without golem
Great build, loving it (so far up to T13)!

On your latest update you changed some pathing around Vaal Pact to get an extra Jewel socket. Any particular reasoning behind removal of Vaal Pact?
Hello :)

I cant figure how you can have like 1.3m dps on your character lvl92 when im at like 500k on my pob.

If anyone can check and tell me : https://pastebin.com/Tpr8BYUx

I know i dont have his claw or same jewels, but double my dps seems insane.

Ps : https://pastebin.com/c7Rfjsfy (thats the pob i used to compare)
Last edited by Zellez on Jun 27, 2018, 7:24:12 PM
I am level 71, and so far I think your build is pretty interesting. I found that going for the jewel sockets early is probably recommended early as to bolster my defenses, as well as while level using warlords mark/enfeeble with CoH for some extra defensive layers as well. Hope this helps those having issues.
Hey! Im intersted in this build, however i cant find a claw looking like yours, would it matter if i go for a dagger or something else? :)
"
duso94 wrote:
Hey! Im intersted in this build, however i cant find a claw looking like yours, would it matter if i go for a dagger or something else? :)

Claws are somewhat key, and the best choice for builds like this. Big reason is the claw wheel on the right side, and the cold steel placement in the tree. I'm sure it's doable with a foil/dagger but you would be forced to adjust the tree quite a bit, and have to get your leech somewhere else.

It's not terribly hard to craft an okay claw though honestly, even just alt/aug/regal for a bit. I did it myself just get a base you like (gemini is great for the mana on hit) and alt/aug for say a combo of T2 cold/light damage and keep an eye for a T2+ crit/attack speed or multi.

Chaos spam/scour alch isn't a terrible choice either to craft it. Essence crafting might not be the worst idea either to guarantee certain mods.

Quick Edit: Feel free to add me in game if you have questions, currently clearing nearly all content on the build with a not that great claw I crafted myself.
Last edited by AllMud55 on Jul 2, 2018, 10:28:14 PM
I'll be back on 15th of July from vacation but will drop some posts sometimes. I'm sure there will be other helpful hands around til then (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info