[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Finished farming a Mirror and now got more time to write stuff and will keep tweaking this build more to perfection which is quite close already to be honest (:

Damn nice

I'm wondering if your gonna keep ur profile private now still?

I like following a guide and seeing what items the OP improves on etc helps me search for gear a bit easier

No, I'll make the profile public now but I do have a build coming up that I used to farm this currency with. I did it also because I wanted to level to 94 for this build to do Uber Elder properly but at the same time not miss out on MF and Temples with Poorjoy.

< 4EX 70% Quantity T16 Guardians viable.

Man i'm excited would love some videos of it, looking a bit through your profile with the skill points and some stuff it looks interesting.. Obviously some of the gear on your char profile atm isn't what you used in the build version but still.. I can't wait for it gonna jump on it asap probably
Last edited by Spliffor on Jun 22, 2018, 10:59:13 PM
how are you piercing stuff? or no pierce at all?
how about trying this build with Double Strike?
"
Disconaut wrote:
how are you piercing stuff? or no pierce at all?
how about trying this build with Double Strike?

Spectral Throw naturally pierces everything.
Spectral Throw is the highest single target damage build in the game, that's the idea (:
It's also ranged which makes it even better!

I'm currently setting myself up for Uber Elder, will give it a shot in a few hours, just need to recolour my chest that I bought for 9 EX and got a juicy ammy for 1 EX that gives me 2 passive nodes back

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
damn nice!

thanks!
How it is this build? Can beat al guardians and shaper or its yoo squishy?
"
R6DANNYXB1 wrote:
How it is this build? Can beat al guardians and shaper or its yoo squishy?

That's the whole idea of this build (: I have atm 6700 HP but I killed Shaper on first try deathless on 4700HP.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
first of all...thanks for the reply..in second i'm searching for a build that is fast a boss killer cause my gc totem its toooooo squishy and the minotaur killed me so many time and with the mod of 35%inc boss life until my dps its 700k full buff i don't deal dmg to him..

ps, srry for english
"
R6DANNYXB1 wrote:
first of all...thanks for the reply..in second i'm searching for a build that is fast a boss killer cause my gc totem its toooooo squishy and the minotaur killed me so many time and with the mod of 35%inc boss life until my dps its 700k full buff i don't deal dmg to him..

ps, srry for english

This build is also relatively squishy but you kill everything before they manage to damage you, including Shaper and Minotaur (:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
R6DANNYXB1 wrote:

ps, srry for english

This build is also relatively squishy but you kill everything before they manage to damage you, including Shaper and Minotaur (:

just one more thing before the start...the minotaur can one shot you?
"
R6DANNYXB1 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
R6DANNYXB1 wrote:

ps, srry for english

just one more thing before the start...the minotaur can one shot you?

Minotaur can one shot anyone with bad equipment and damage mods but with the gear I have listed, no. I've done all Guardians and Elder Guardians on T16 to Uber Elder right now deathless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info