[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

I'm pretty sure when he says the priority is to go for Max life jewels he doesn't mean 30hp jewels...

Acro + blind + leech + LGoH from gemini claw, you shouldn't feel squishy unless you've messed up your jewel gearing.
"
cuREE wrote:
how am I supposed to reach 4000-5000 HP ? I currenty miss some life nodes and almost all my jewels got ~30 hp... and I currently have 3k hp... This build feel really squishy :(

You are level 75 with no life on hit claw. 15 levels will give you at least 1K HP.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
after playing this build for about a week, i'm going to say it's super fun but agree with other comments with how squishy it is. my jewels arent fully optimized yet and i'm only sitting at around 5k hp. still learning fights but have to say this build is pretty strong at burning down bosses and mapping if you don't get randomly one shot by something.

still haven't attempted uber elder yet and i'm looking forward to your guide on build optimization for that fight

edit: just unspecced 7 dps nodes for more health and sitting at 5400. mapping can be so inconsistent sometimes where either i breeze through it or something just one hits me(even though the only modifier on the map was it had skeletons).

hopefully this helps a bit
Last edited by ludicrous985 on Jun 21, 2018, 5:17:38 PM
sadly the claws with ideal stats are almost non existent no one is crafting claws like this so self craft might be the only way unless I am filling out the poe.trade and ggg trade websites wrong less than 14 results. and foils with near stats are running 1 ex or more.

was 60c and it's no life on hit T_T
Last edited by cryyyy on Jun 22, 2018, 12:37:54 AM
Guys, what i need to change in my gear to up my dmg? Have a some problems(
Last edited by OomphFly on Jun 22, 2018, 5:03:22 AM
Thank you for the build. But have a question. Why not use Physical to Lightning support and Hrimsorrow to have 100% elemental conversion and then just focus on elemental damage?
Also beacon of ruin and inpulsa should synergyse well here
Last edited by ar4ibal9 on Jun 22, 2018, 7:28:50 AM
Finished farming a Mirror and now got more time to write stuff and will keep tweaking this build more to perfection which is quite close already to be honest (:

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jun 22, 2018, 6:34:12 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Finished farming a Mirror and now got more time to write stuff and will keep tweaking this build more to perfection which is quite close already to be honest (:

Damn nice

I'm wondering if your gonna keep ur profile private now still?

I like following a guide and seeing what items the OP improves on etc helps me search for gear a bit easier
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Damn nice

I'm wondering if your gonna keep ur profile private now still?

I like following a guide and seeing what items the OP improves on etc helps me search for gear a bit easier

No, I'll make the profile public now but I do have a build coming up that I used to farm this currency with. I did it also because I wanted to level to 94 for this build to do Uber Elder properly but at the same time not miss out on MF and Temples with Poorjoy.

< 4EX 70% Quantity T16 Guardians viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info