[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

You need to have life on all Abyss and normal jewels. Having 1 life + 1 resistance / damage is fine. You also didn't have fire resistance capped which is the most important resistance.
https://pastebin.com/9YWeFyAF

Ok, ty for the defensive reply but what about my damage? I cant figure out how to really get more.
Last edited by hankisawesome on Jun 17, 2018, 4:39:07 PM
Hey man, interesting build. Been playing it to meme around seems good so far. I played deadeye ST in flashback and really enjoyed it so i figured I'd play a twist on ST again. Was doing t15 maps before I was capped on any res and had only 3.2k life.

I was just gonna ask if there is something I'm missing, or should get to better improve my character. Seems pretty good but my damage seems like it's lacking at only around 600k. I'm only level 83 and I don't have 20/20 gems. I picked up Deep Wisdom and Heart and Soul so I could use Wrath without shootin blanks. Pretty sure it is just jewels since there isn't nearly any room for upgrading other than weapon and jewels but wanted to make sure.

I know this build is all straight forward but sometimes I miss some pretty obvious shit so I wanted to make sure I'm not being an idiot.

https://pastebin.com/Fqtjequb

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by yzzit on Jun 18, 2018, 6:29:02 PM
great job mate. I have a question when u kill uber elder, did u just use slower proje?
I have a question: why are myspectral throw projectiles so small?
Any reason you are keeping your profile private? Would be nice to see your gear and stuff if there's any updated stuff

Also I struggle at chimera guardian sometimes when he goes into the smoke he one shots me before I can get him out. I use the recovery flask like you not instant not sure which one is the best
Last edited by Spliffor on Jun 18, 2018, 3:58:43 PM
I have a question: why are myspectral throw projectiles so small? And how can you have 2 heralds and wrath? I dont have mana for all 3
"
cuREE wrote:
I have a question: why are myspectral throw projectiles so small? And how can you have 2 heralds and wrath? I dont have mana for all 3

I don't know what "why are my projectiles so small" means. You need to have your uber lab done and take Deep Wisdom node along with the 2-3 to the left if Deep Wisdom isn't enough.
Last edited by yzzit on Jun 18, 2018, 6:25:22 PM
"
linysys1245 wrote:
great job mate. I have a question when u kill uber elder, did u just use slower proje?

I don't think he has killed uber yet, but he thinks you can. Pretty sure it'd be hard.
How do you deal with random one shots? sometimes I just walk into a room and if I don't immediately start attacking/use pots or start using whirling blades for fortify I get one shot. It happens a lot in incursions. Do I just need a higher life pool?

I'm at 4.6k atm
I watched the preview of spectral throw skins and the video of the guide but when I cast spectral throw the projectiles are maybe 1/3 of the size.

Ok I just read that spectral throw projectile size is depending on weapon range.
Last edited by cuREE on Jun 19, 2018, 3:15:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info