[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

I've also updated the build and added 2 resistance nodes to ease the struggle with finding jewels and give more space for damage. I did up the level by 1 and removed 1 life node.

"
zForbiddeNz wrote:
Hey, I'm just trying this build, but I'm having problem with mana reserve, I'm only with 140 to use and I don't know how to get some more to keep if need. Any suggestion?
I've + %attack speed in almost of my jewels but still too low, somehow can I increase it or it is just matter of level?
Awesome build, killing bosses without even knowing it was a boss

140 mana should be more than enough. I used roughly the same and had no problems whatsoever. The mana regen from Brotherhoods + everything else gives you enough regen that you can never run out of it while whirling and when spamming skills, you should be getting leech back up once you're low.

"
ZeroCool_ wrote:
great build, love it! thoughts on using blade flurry instead of spectral throw? i know single target would be less with the loss of point blank and slower projectiles...

thanks for the excellent guide :)

No reason to use BF at all. This build has 5x more damage while maps fast.
My Reave build does pretty much same damage as BF and has 5x more AOE without gem swaps.

"
another question. i know you already said the abyss gloves are BIS being that it basically adds 10% more dmg, but what do you think about this temple mod on these gloves?

These unfortunately aren't good enough either. The main reason why Tombfists are BiS is because of the Abyss jewels + Abyss jewels synergy with all other items. I've checked anything and haven't found anything even close.

Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
"
doChl wrote:
any recommended lvling item upgrades from act 6 to lvl 70? starts to feel slower

Buy rare items with appropriate stats. If you're using Doomfletch, then physical damage in offense (:
Defenses are still the same - HP and resistances capped.
I just finished gearing the character up. I don't recommend this for anybody that is looking for a budget/first character. Getting max res alone is quite the investment. It's a squishy character that survives by freezing pretty much everything, but it still suffers from huge flaws. Interesting but very far from optimized build.
Love the build so far! Question though- why do you keep CWDT/IC at level 20?
"
0ne_ wrote:
I just finished gearing the character up. I don't recommend this for anybody that is looking for a budget/first character. Getting max res alone is quite the investment. It's a squishy character that survives by freezing pretty much everything, but it still suffers from huge flaws. Interesting but very far from optimized build.

From which flaws? You're level 66 with 4K HP and 660 ES + ranged and that's without you taking 4 jewel nodes. If anything, you're tanky!

You might feel unoptimized because you haven't finished any side quests and you have resistances uncapped.

"
Sigma_Sheep wrote:

That's more because I was used with it in my Gladiator build, taking a lower level IC is fine too but then you have to consider that your golem also dies a lot easier
what do you think about other ascendancy (deadeye,pathfinder) ? how would it fare?
sadly all core items gettin' more expensive like the Brotherhood ring etc :<
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
what do you think about other ascendancy (deadeye,pathfinder) ? how would it fare?

Deadeye maybe can but I see no reason for it. Pathfinder wouldn't be optimal.

"
ciqq wrote:
sadly all core items gettin' more expensive like the Brotherhood ring etc :<

Seems so. Also chaos price itself has changed. Even maps are weirdly 25% more expensive than they were a few days ago although the process should work in an opposite way.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
0ne_ wrote:

From which flaws? You're level 66 with 4K HP and 660 ES + ranged and that's without you taking 4 jewel nodes. If anything, you're tanky!

You might feel unoptimized because you haven't finished any side quests and you have resistances uncapped.

"
Sigma_Sheep wrote:

That's more because I was used with it in my Gladiator build, taking a lower level IC is fine too but then you have to consider that your golem also dies a lot easier

You mean I'm 77* If it didn't show that I'm surprised.

The flaws are not native to the build itself I might have been unclear on that. I feel like, especially for new players that don't bother posting a message and waiting for your reply; they will not expect how much currency they will have to throw down on jewels. Having full abyss gear and also rings+amu occupied, while it works for the build it as you know reduces where you can pick up resistances. Finding damage/life on abyss jewels themselves is quite an investment and finding good hp rolls with res on normal jewels is also quite an investment at least for myself. The guide gives off the impression (in my opinon) that this is a feasible thing for anyone to do, but due to it being natively low on hp and having a lot of slots filled they kind of require the jewels?

Also, this is the first time I bother gearing up with Abyss gear so I might be wrong. While Abyss gear surely helps out with dps and bonus stats from jewels. Isn't this build completely viable with for example a belly instead of shroud? I'm gonna keep throwing money at this and see if I spoke too soon.
"
0ne_ wrote:

You mean I'm 77* If it didn't show that I'm surprised.

The flaws are not native to the build itself I might have been unclear on that. I feel like, especially for new players that don't bother posting a message and waiting for your reply; they will not expect how much currency they will have to throw down on jewels. Having full abyss gear and also rings+amu occupied, while it works for the build it as you know reduces where you can pick up resistances. Finding damage/life on abyss jewels themselves is quite an investment and finding good hp rolls with res on normal jewels is also quite an investment at least for myself. The guide gives off the impression (in my opinon) that this is a feasible thing for anyone to do, but due to it being natively low on hp and having a lot of slots filled they kind of require the jewels?

Also, this is the first time I bother gearing up with Abyss gear so I might be wrong. While Abyss gear surely helps out with dps and bonus stats from jewels. Isn't this build completely viable with for example a belly instead of shroud? I'm gonna keep throwing money at this and see if I spoke too soon.

The build itself is pretty straightforward - get listed items, get some 2 jewels for resistances and Abyss however you want and have fun! I should / add some POE.Trade links but I don't think it's necessary because where there's a will, there's a way. As I demonstrated in the Shaper video as well, they're not even that necessary.
HP is nowhere a problem, usually ranged characters( without any extra defenses) have around 4500 - 5000 HP at level 90. You have 4000HP + 600 ES at passive tree level 66 already.
Belly isn't a good option either because it's 3x more expensive + an extra gem jewel and provides only 150 HP more.

The build is already very viable, I managed to level myself from 91 > 92.5 right now with Shapers + T13 - T16 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info