[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

Hello,

Love the build! the ideea of it and all.

If i'm not asking too much, if there's anyone more experienced, i got quite a decent gear and i'm at lvl 94 however my dps is only 70k in pob, i can't seem to find the reason behind this huge difference, other than not having so much crit multiplier.

Can anyone please have a look at my char gear and tree, i'm quit desperate to fix this as i would really like to beat shaper for my first time ever with this build :)

Rain of exalts on all of you exiles!
"
zorgmeister wrote:
Hello,

Love the build! the ideea of it and all.

If i'm not asking too much, if there's anyone more experienced, i got quite a decent gear and i'm at lvl 94 however my dps is only 70k in pob, i can't seem to find the reason behind this huge difference, other than not having so much crit multiplier.

Can anyone please have a look at my char gear and tree, i'm quit desperate to fix this as i would really like to beat shaper for my first time ever with this build :)

Rain of exalts on all of you exiles!

It's probably because you use GMP not Slower Projectiles in PoB and don't have configurations ticked. I would still get Bubonics if I were you and remove Elemental Focus for Heartseeker. Otherwise everything looks good and I think you can one shot Shaper already. You should not care about PoB and numbers that much, what matters is what you see and feel in maps.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
thanks alot champ!

switched over to heart seeker, i also noticed a cold steel that i didn't see, and i put one in, i'll test around a bit.

Boss fights were so far mostly a joke indeed, however at t14-t15 clear and incursion i really felt my char slow down alot, couldn't beat an arhitect with standard map clear, had to switch to slower proj, i'll test the changes to see if it improved.

Thanks'again for your quick reply!
"
zorgmeister wrote:
thanks alot champ!

switched over to heart seeker, i also noticed a cold steel that i didn't see, and i put one in, i'll test around a bit.

Boss fights were so far mostly a joke indeed, however at t14-t15 clear and incursion i really felt my char slow down alot, couldn't beat an arhitect with standard map clear, had to switch to slower proj, i'll test the changes to see if it improved.

Thanks'again for your quick reply!

Get some levels and if you still see some problems with the incursion boys I'll take a second look. A normal map, even with my MF build that has 10x less damage / freeze but works on the same concept, has no problems with T16 Incursion bosses as they are frozen all the time.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Love ST, it's very cool!
I'm have a 76lv elementalist and around 8ex, want to play this build, what should I do?
I joined this game in incursion, use arc trap for starter, I don't understand witch at all.
wellp, i managed to get a 20% deceleration helm with 2 abyss jewels and spent some currency on upgrading some of my jewels, the result is quite big, i killed 5 chimaeras and 4 phoenixes yesterday.
after the upgrades my dps is 5k bigger on sheet, but it feels like more than double :D

About leveling, dunno man, 94 now, so hard to grow at this point :P

I wanted to ask if a dying sun would do that much difference for it's money in terms of aoe and also single target, those 2 extra projectiles are very inviting.

love the build so much!
Cheers!
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Love ST, it's very cool!
I'm have a 76lv elementalist and around 8ex, want to play this build, what should I do?
I joined this game in incursion, use arc trap for starter, I don't understand witch at all.

hey,

based on my experience so far, none of the initial items you should take should be more than 1 ex, except the chestpiece if you need it 5 linked, but you can take one without the links.

Rings and amu total 80-100 chaos
Helm with 2 sockets and enchant look for one at 1, 1.5 exalts tops. Weapon can go from 30 chaos to 5 exalts depending on your budget, mine was 75 chaos

the belt with decent rolls also goes from 30c up to a few exalts if you want it bis

lycosidae used to be 30c

the next investements are the jewels, u can start with item 3-5 viridian/crimson with life and rezists

My suggestion is that you get your gear first and then see how your resistencies look and craft your jewels accordingly, the rest should be abysals

hope this helps, i was lucky i had most of the items required because i switched from a wildstrike elementalist to this build and had most of the items hanging by.
"
zorgmeister wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Love ST, it's very cool!

hey,

based on my experience so far, none of the initial items you should take should be more than 1 ex, except the chestpiece if you need it 5 linked, but you can take one without the links.

Helm with 2 sockets and enchant look for one at 1, 1.5 exalts tops. Weapon can go from 30 chaos to 5 exalts depending on your budget, mine was 75 chaos

the belt with decent rolls also goes from 30c up to a few exalts if you want it bis

lycosidae used to be 30c

the next investements are the jewels, u can start with item 3-5 viridian/crimson with life and rezists

My suggestion is that you get your gear first and then see how your resistencies look and craft your jewels accordingly, the rest should be abysals

hope this helps, i was lucky i had most of the items required because i switched from a wildstrike elementalist to this build and had most of the items hanging by.

Thank u very much bro!
So first of all, I have to buy those of following gears right?
Then get jewels, fill my res, if full of highest, then roll more dmg and life right?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
zorgmeister wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Love ST, it's very cool!

hey,

lycosidae used to be 30c

Thank u very much bro!
So first of all, I have to buy those of following gears right?
Then get jewels, fill my res, if full of highest, then roll more dmg and life right?

Correct.

For capping resistances I suggest you first roll / buy all your gear to highest resistances and then buy jewels accordingly. You should be able to do it with 1 resistance jewel only.

My public is profile so you can check what items I have for it. I also have all resistances balanced for The Wise Oak which boosts your defences a lot which is not necessary unless you want to do Uber Elder.
"
zorgmeister wrote:
wellp, i managed to get a 20% deceleration helm with 2 abyss jewels and spent some currency on upgrading some of my jewels, the result is quite big, i killed 5 chimaeras and 4 phoenixes yesterday.
after the upgrades my dps is 5k bigger on sheet, but it feels like more than double :D

About leveling, dunno man, 94 now, so hard to grow at this point :P

I wanted to ask if a dying sun would do that much difference for it's money in terms of aoe and also single target, those 2 extra projectiles are very inviting.

love the build so much!
Cheers!

Yeah, the tooltip DPS is super low for this build. I think I had something like 30K when I killed Uber Elder.

Dying Sun doesn't do anything because Spectral Throw cannot shotgun which means that multiple projectiles hitting the same target doesn't increase the damage.
Slower Projectiles + Reduced deceleration is strong because then a single projectile will hit a single target 5x, instead of 3x or 2x with Faster Projectiles. This is because a projectile will do damage every 0.3s to a target that it's hitting. Slower travel time = more time to do damage per projectile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info