[3.4] KissMeQuick's Freeze Spectral Throw | Easy Instakill Shaper | Smooth Mapping | Uber Elder

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
zorgmeister wrote:

Yeah, the tooltip DPS is super low for this build. I think I had something like 30K when I killed Uber Elder.

Dying Sun doesn't do anything because Spectral Throw cannot shotgun which means that multiple projectiles hitting the same target doesn't increase the damage.
Slower Projectiles + Reduced deceleration is strong because then a single projectile will hit a single target 5x, instead of 3x or 2x with Faster Projectiles. This is because a projectile will do damage every 0.3s to a target that it's hitting. Slower travel time = more time to do damage per projectile.

makes total sense, thanks for saving me from doing something stupid :D
i guess all that is left for me, is to get 30 decel helm, min max jewels and find a way to use the abyss boots also :D

ty so much for all your help mate!

Btw, with all our conversion do we still shock? have you considered/tested an inpulsa to see the map clear in comparison to the shroud by any chance?
I'm now buying those gears, it's looks like hard to get res in this build, so I might use a rare boots like that buddy who answered my question.
Btw bro, you equip two murderous jewel on your glove!
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
I'm now buying those gears, it's looks like hard to get res in this build, so I might use a rare boots like that buddy who answered my question.

Hihih, when i was answering earlier i noticed! TY :D :D :D

Yeah, gl mate, i always wanted a full abyss gear char, this is a dream come true, but ress is indeed tough to get. i keep 5 virid/crimson jewels with ress and hp, hp is also quite hard to cover high, however i'm at 4.8k life and 500 es, did chimaera deathless with just that, dunno mate, frozen mobs and bosses are not hitting u :D
"
zorgmeister wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

Hihih, when i was answering earlier i noticed! TY :D :D :D

Yeah, gl mate, i always wanted a full abyss gear char, this is a dream come true, but ress is indeed tough to get. i keep 5 virid/crimson jewels with ress and hp, hp is also quite hard to cover high, however i'm at 4.8k life and 500 es, did chimaera deathless with just that, dunno mate, frozen mobs and bosses are not hitting u :D

You can remove 3 jewels if you replace the stygian with T1 Fire + T1Lightning, instead of Cold + Lightning. Getting capped is nothing hard and you can freely use Bubonics as well, especially since your boots have only 20% resistance and it's cold.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
I'm almost done, except a gemini claw, boots and jewels, I'm more going a rare boots first, or I should just go 1 Abyssal socket boots? I'm now aroun 2~3ex after bought most of gears.
My res is now -16,26,28 lol, looks like jewel gotta go much res for me.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
I'm almost done, except a gemini claw, boots and jewels, I'm more going a rare boots first, or I should just go 1 Abyssal socket boots? I'm now aroun 2~3ex after bought most of gears.

I suggest 1 socket bubonics so you wouldn't have to mess with res again later on when you want to make the switch.

Get Survivalist and Cloth & Chain right now + bless your rings. Get high res (T1/2 fire & lightning) belt and you should be quite close.

It's completely fine to grab only life and res nodes early as the damage is never an issue.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 4, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

I suggest 1 socket bubonics so you wouldn't have to mess with res again later on when you want to make the switch.

Get Survivalist and Cloth & Chain right now + bless your rings. Get high res (T1/2 fire & lightning) belt and you should be quite close.

It's completely fine to grab only life and res nodes early as the damage is never an issue.

It's hard to pick a good claw, that's only gear I didn't buy yet.
Should I buy some jewel or DIY? Which nodes should I move to survivalist? Jewel socket? I don't have enough points to Cloth&Chain. Res is a far wat to go!
Last edited by 1i1W4DE on Jul 4, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

It's hard to pick a good claw, that's only gear I didn't buy yet.
Should I buy some jewel or DIY? Which nodes should I move to survivalist? Jewel socket? I don't have enough points to Cloth&Chain. Res is a far wat to go!

You can test or decide yourself but jewel / life / res nodes are the #1 priority always.
Balancing res now just makes your future easier.
So all I can do for more res it's just about jewel?
Your res are all 62 it's crazy man XD
Can't find a good claw like you recommend, meh
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
zorgmeister wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

You can remove 3 jewels if you replace the stygian with T1 Fire + T1Lightning, instead of Cold + Lightning. Getting capped is nothing hard and you can freely use Bubonics as well, especially since your boots have only 20% resistance and it's cold.

Yeah, you're right, but that's gonna be the next big switch, as it's going to be super expensive, the 89 ress from boots and the elemental ress from the belt require some analysis for me to see a good switch. At a first look it's going over 5 exalts :D

i need to do some serious math and see the market to upgrade the boots and belt so that i can change 3 res jewels.

nonetheless, i'm at a really nice sweet spot at the moment, so i'll enjoy farming for a few days with this setup :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info