3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
tunerka wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:
Anyone figured out whether it's better to use a Frostferno (one that doesn't have the +2 or +4 corrupts) or a 6-link Chin Sol for single target?

Almost same
Hi, great build!

only a noob question, you are using immortal call but how you gain endurance charges ?
"
RaulNG wrote:
Hi, great build!

only a noob question, you are using immortal call but how you gain endurance charges ?

Endurance charges only increase the Immortal call buff duration, base duration is 0.40 sec.
The idea is if you have 5000 hp and you get 3 hits of 2000 almost at the same time(porcupines hello) it will stop you from dying.
"
Sleeya wrote:
"
RaulNG wrote:
Hi, great build!

Endurance charges only increase the Immortal call buff duration, base duration is 0.40 sec.
The idea is if you have 5000 hp and you get 3 hits of 2000 almost at the same time(porcupines hello) it will stop you from dying.

ok ok, thanks for the explanation.
decided to mess around with kaom's + frostferno + gloves with ele weakness on hit

it's going well so far, anyone else try? 5700 life atm
"
Motorbreath wrote:
decided to mess around with kaom's + frostferno + gloves with ele weakness on hit

it's going well so far, anyone else try? 5700 life atm

Im going that route around 5700 life atm also still need a high hp quiver and planning to ditch pyre soon, looking for on hit gloves
"
BuDiu wrote:
I think I've gotten the build to where I wanted it to be. Give or take a few situational changes for Uber Elder.

Did about 8 Uber Elders in the past two days. Was able to do deathless runs, but I basically had to play properly and no get hit by shaper balls.

If anyone has any questions, I will be glad to answer as much as I can.

If I may ask what do you adjust for Uber? I've tried it 3 times so far, two times i ripped 6 portals, once i managed it on last portal. Damage is great ofc but i find it totally reliant on RNG sometimes to manage to avoid everything, and most things practically oneshot this build (things like elder chill into shaper beam, corrupt ground or shaper balls, for example, happen a lot). Are there specific pantheons you'd recommend or items to swap out?

Been running úpgraded Lunaris and Garukhan to avoid Elder projectiles and add stuff and get some passive movement speed to keep stutter-stepping, which worked on my first kill anyway.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 24, 2018, 4:49:08 AM
Is a Frostferno worth using if it's not +4?

What if it's +0 or +2?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

What if it's +0 or +2?

Run it in your PoB. If it's +0 it's roughly the same damage as on a 6l without cold to fire, so you just use it for convenience.

Personally i'd say it's not worth using unless at least +2, else i'd rather just take the survivability of a Starkonja's with lab enchant and swap gems every now and then for the few bosses that require it.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

What if it's +0 or +2?

Run it in your PoB. If it's +0 it's roughly the same damage as on a 6l without cold to fire, so you just use it for convenience.

Personally i'd say it's not worth using unless at least +2, else i'd rather just take the survivability of a Starkonja's with lab enchant and swap gems every now and then for the few bosses that require it.

I'm just leveling at the moment and don't have a POB just yet, I'm just in the planning stages right now.

Thanks for the answer!
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info