3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

What do you guys think about dropping pyre for a rare ring (crit wed etc), swap out fire pen for cold to fire.

PoB shows significant more damage goin pyre route.. I wonder why
is anyone else suffering with great mana consumption? wish i could tackle that
I think I've gotten the build to where I wanted it to be. Give or take a few situational changes for Uber Elder.

Did about 8 Uber Elders in the past two days. Was able to do deathless runs, but I basically had to play properly and no get hit by shaper balls.

Have about 13-16kk dps on the POB for ST on FrostFerno and 4-7kk for AoE setup on Chin Sol with Mirage Archer + LMP + Cold to Fire.
(This is a no shock setup)

Sitting at 6.7k HP, but I'm considering going down to 6k and just picking up more DPS, could prob hit like 20kk. Since the stuff that would kill me at 6k is the same stuff that kills me at 6.7k.

Regular mapping setup:

Spoiler

Passive Tree:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAICAQBeBS0FtQceCC4OSA_EEZYT2hR1FUMV_Ra_GY4agRqNG8gj9iT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkI7fEMxR35JUUp9S3hM_02STipRR1F0VUtW-lsmW69d8mEQYeJirGVNZ6BsjG9XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZePl67311ft1_K3_Gf_uE2Yd2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-TJ5Uum42cxJ2qoJ-hL6KjpMKmmafUsQG0xbcit7a4yrvjvTa-ir6nwaDC7MSiz17P3dNv037UI9aK2sHdqOOE45_l5udU6b3qYu0_7YPuDu968Lvw1fGK8rj9bv66_sj_3g==?accountName=BuDiu&characterName=KajunFuego

I really enjoy having the Onslaugh support corruption on the Chin Sol because it basically gives me full uptime when mapping and such. Not having to use the flask or rely on a 8% chance Abyss Jewel was a big quality of life.

I still prefer using Tombfists with my Headhunter setup (don't have enough STR for Koams with the rare elder belt + tombfists)
Big dps gains from Tombfist i would recommend getting one with % base crit chance to attacks + attack speed double corruption

I think i've taken the build pretty far and have tried many different setups and gear changes. The current setup is the one I feel most comfortable with. Damage is just rediculous with the Frostferno lol.

Frenzy and Power charges generation from Blood rage + Assassins Mark ring curse)

If anyone has any questions, I will be glad to answer as much as I can.

Last edited by BuDiu on Jun 22, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
I'm considering respecting my windripper into this and was curious on how viable MF setup would be?

Then again farming uber elder can most likely be a lot more profitable than Mfing burials...
"
Yagulare wrote:
I'm considering respecting my windripper into this and was curious on how viable MF setup would be?

Then again farming uber elder can most likely be a lot more profitable than Mfing burials...

I believe there are guides for Ele Hit Ripper MF builds out there. It's not all that different, but you don't get anywhere near the same kind of damage compared to a Chin Sol.

At the end of the day, I'm just not a fan of "MF" low tier map farming builds. I prefer just farming shaped T16s and guardians / uber elder etc. I get really bored and burned out by doing the same low tier easy map over and over. I need variety in my plate.
Last edited by BuDiu on Jun 22, 2018, 11:09:57 AM
"
BuDiu wrote:
"
Yagulare wrote:

I need variety in my plate.

Exactly why I am considering switching builds, especially when I got an 87 deadeye with most of respec points still available and ele hit being rather cheap :)

I think I'll give it a shot as soon as I am in-game
"
BuDiu wrote:
"
Yagulare wrote:

I need variety in my plate.

Exactly why I am considering switching builds, especially when I got an 87 deadeye with most of respec points still available and ele hit being rather cheap :)

I think I'll give it a shot as soon as I am in-game
Anyone have a really good leveling setup for this? Wanna use elemental hit as soon as I hit 12.
Anyone figured out whether it's better to use a Frostferno (one that doesn't have the +2 or +4 corrupts) or a 6-link Chin Sol for single target?
"
Chazua wrote:
Anyone figured out whether it's better to use a Frostferno (one that doesn't have the +2 or +4 corrupts) or a 6-link Chin Sol for single target?

Ofcourse 6 link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info