3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
joy_gang wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
joy_gang wrote:
I still insist queen of the forest better. Give it a try.

Any decent body armour with +2/+1 will be highly competitive with Kaoms/Frostferno.
Not that easy to obtain though, and without + to gems i wouldn't swap to a different body armour (especially when you have to rebalance resistances again on xx exalt gear :P)

No the regular one. With ++ is too hard to get. Only sinuational.
Whay i about QOTF.
The defence layer of evasion. It gives 8% of evasion for your character. This is the thing about evasion the more you have the more it effective.
The speed. Your bow get you 2х extra. But close range. With QOTF you echieve this range more likely chasing. When you need to escape its also helps you.
Assume you have not currency for that +6 +8 inferno. The QUTF is for your single target. Even 5l is good. It is possible to chanse your own from 6l destiny leather i did it.
The speed. Period.

Clear speed will be better, but what is better 1k life or 8% evasion?
"
solenrus wrote:
Why is there so much res. over max in the build? Am I missing something here?

Wise oak flask active.
"
joy_gang wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
joy_gang wrote:
I still insist queen of the forest better. Give it a try.

Any decent body armour with +2/+1 will be highly competitive with Kaoms/Frostferno.
Not that easy to obtain though, and without + to gems i wouldn't swap to a different body armour (especially when you have to rebalance resistances again on xx exalt gear :P)

No the regular one. With ++ is too hard to get. Only sinuational.
Whay i about QOTF.
The defence layer of evasion. It gives 8% of evasion for your character. This is the thing about evasion the more you have the more it effective.
The speed. Your bow get you 2х extra. But close range. With QOTF you echieve this range more likely chasing. When you need to escape its also helps you.
Assume you have not currency for that +6 +8 inferno. The QUTF is for your single target. Even 5l is good. It is possible to chanse your own from 6l destiny leather i did it.
The speed. Period.

Low life, no damage increase without +skills, the movement increase is <5% with 3x other evasion items and Grace for me. It's a decent defensive option and for budgets, but without +skills i would not consider it, personally. I have no problem whatsoever facetanking in 90% of cases, because a) stuff dies too fast to care and b) Vaal Grace takes care of any emergencies.

Random deaths will happen with Qotf or without it, it's an evasion character.

What gloves should i be using? PoB saying the second ones are better but im not sure how that is possible.
"
Heisenbergi wrote:

What gloves should i be using? PoB saying the second ones are better but im not sure how that is possible.

attack speed is easily better than the extra fire damage against burning enemies.

I also did some comparison and every time attack speed was vastly superior.
I don’t have a lot of currency so I’m wondering if I could run this with two five link items (chest/bow or bow/bow with weapon swap)? If so, what should be my gems to exclude from the sixth slot?
"
Ichiorochi wrote:
"
tunerka wrote:
"
Ichiorochi wrote:
So what use is there to the call of brotherhood ring have once you no longer deal neither lightning nor cold damage?

To convert lightning damage before we hit with skill. We convert lightning damage and cold damage to fire before Elemental hit chooses element. Then we forcing Elemental hit choose only fire element with jewels.

Ah i see now, while elemental hit can not do lightning or cold damage thanks to jewels, it still has said damage so you take that damage that you were not gonna do anyway and apply it.

Oh that's broken AF... sure to be nerfed soon, like minefield laying out cluster traps of cooldown traps and only using one click.

Play it while the playing's good, boiz
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
I don’t have a lot of currency so I’m wondering if I could run this with two five link items (chest/bow or bow/bow with weapon swap)? If so, what should be my gems to exclude from the sixth slot?

Just go with 5l bow and clear everything. Drop Fire pen.
Thinking about transitioning into this from my MF windripper after I am done with HH farm, I guess running mf on ele hit ain't best cause you can't really replace jewelry with ventors and bisco? And fire is shit for windripper :/
Last edited by Yagulare on Jun 22, 2018, 3:54:48 AM
"
joachimbond wrote:
Oh that's broken AF... sure to be nerfed soon, like minefield laying out cluster traps of cooldown traps and only using one click.

Play it while the playing's good, boiz

I doubt it will get nerfed during this league. Sure, it is broken af, possibly the most op build of 3.3, but the wording on the gem indicates that this is working as intended (whether or not they realized this before releasing is another matter). The minefield stuff was clearly not intended.

Anyway, the build is insane, makes the entirety of the game including uber elder a joke. For anyone who wants better clearspeed I recommend a pierce quiver and ignite prolif 6th link (you need to not use Pyre for this to work as it destroys corpses and they dont proliferate). Imo the setup recommended by the OP feels pretty bad in maps as you leave a lot of stragglers even with mirage archer, fire pen is useless as the last link since you dont need more damage on a clearing skill anyway (talking about the frostferno version).
Last edited by irradikate on Jun 22, 2018, 7:04:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info